santry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antmel View Post
    can anyone remember the speedway track in santry i say it was up the lane at side of queensway furniture (there,s a pint on this) remember ronnie moore he was the big name at the time .After it closed down there was a biscuit factory there
    ANTO
    At the top of that lane was a timber merchant , Buckley's I think and at the top on the left was an engineering factory.....would that track have been up by Furry Park pitch n putt ?????

Comment

Last edited by Rashers; 08-07-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Fitzy are you tryin to look for me.....thats where I go for me cuppa.....
        It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
          He might be stalking you Pammy.
          'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

I waited all day in the empty-yer-pockets (eddie rockets ) place . ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
              1976, before the M1...

[ATTACH]57678[/ATTACH]

http://brandnewretro.ie/2014/06/08/m...ly-pat-langan/
              The beginning of the end, makes me sad!

Comment

santry speedway

Originally posted by antmel View Post
                can anyone remember the speedway track in santry i say it was up the lane at side of queensway furniture (there,s a pint on this) remember ronnie moore he was the big name at the time .After it closed down there was a biscuit factory there
                ANTO
                Happy birthday Tony. Do you remember the santry police station beside it was Scotts farm. The lane was across from the farm. I remember Ronnie Moore +Mike Tams. There was greyhound and car racing . Whitehall rangers pitch was across from the police station. I guess it was one of many. Billpaul

Comment

The part showing McCairns is now the Omni Park SC.

Comment

Lovely clip Jim of my now home town.....done of course be the great Lesley Crowe from my old home town of Glasnevin...yea I noticed Mc Cairns motors....which is of course my local centre....The Omni..
                    It is what it is.

Comment

Lovely clip Jim of my now home town.....done of course be the great Lesley Crowe from my old home town of Glasnevin...yea I noticed Mc Cairns motors....which is of course my local centre....The Omni..
                      Yours yours yours.... can I have some too please?

Do they do nice coffee in that Ombli place? I must try it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                        Yours yours yours.... can I have some too please?

Do they do nice coffee in that Ombli place? I must try it sometime.
                        Ah ya fecker ...sure u live there too
                        It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                        X