chit chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigby View Post
    will be the last 2 days I think working until 22nd so will do it 23rd and 24th
    Well Breda I always believe that if you buy sonething when the bargains are on then that will serve as a useful Christmas present & I am glad to say I have a few presents already wrapped & stashed away in my mam's house. Have a few more to get & wrap up - I found that from experience wrapping them all up in the one day you can get tired after its all done. Have most of my Christmas ards written - again a few left to do & then send the lot off in the post before the end of the week.

Well, as its a chit chat thread I had a Christmas lunch at work today - 2 course meal with a glass of white wine but mind you I had a cup of tea to keep my head clear. Still feeling full from that dinner but shoud feel hungry again later I hope!

TTYL folks - heading off to my club committee meeting now - thank feck the club is only 5 to 10 mins walk away from the job!
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
      Well Breda I always believe that if you buy sonething when the bargains are on then that will serve as a useful Christmas present & I am glad to say I have a few presents already wrapped & stashed away in my mam's house. Have a few more to get & wrap up - I found that from experience wrapping them all up in the one day you can get tired after its all done. Have most of my Christmas ards written - again a few left to do & then send the lot off in the post before the end of the week.

Well, as its a chit chat thread I had a Christmas lunch at work today - 2 course meal with a glass of white wine but mind you I had a cup of tea to keep my head clear. Still feeling full from that dinner but shoud feel hungry again later I hope!

TTYL folks - heading off to my club committee meeting now - thank feck the club is only 5 to 10 mins walk away from the job!
      Hope you enjoy your evening ....you have a great social life Suzie

Comment

enjoy suzie

Comment

hi wm how are you and hubby?

Comment

hi wm how are you and hubby?
            Me fine, Chris not well today

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
              Me fine, Chris not well today
              are you both in Dublin for Christmas or going away

Comment

Happy Xmas

Hello all of you. Happy christmas to one and all. The snow arrived here on Thursday. Lots more to follow according to weather reports. It is lovely to look at, especially at this time of the year. Hope you are all keeping well and warm. I have a photo of the snow in my street. Was taken on Thurs night. Just in case I don't get back on again before the big day ,May I wish you all the best for Christmas where ever you are. All the best for the New Year. Lots of love Mary.xxxx or Marta.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Guest; 23-12-2009, 12:53 AM.

Comment

have a lovely Christmas the snow looks lovely

Comment

Happy and a blessed Christmas everyone to you and your family and all the best for the New Year Love Moira

Comment

Bers always did that, one year she got my sister a lunch box with loads of little presents in it.
                      I have nothing bought yet except my older sons present and he ordered that himself online I just paid for it
                      My daughter is like that - she buys lovely gifts and a few small nonsensical things - its fun

Its been snowing here on and off and I hate it, even as a chilkd when we used to go out with socks on our hands if we had no gloves.

Was out at his golf do to-night. We had to go in the works van which is white but spattered in mud - he works in the water industry and has to go to some muddy sites - the car is in for a service.

I think I lost me credibility when I got out, a picture in royal blue but the dirty van made a show of me ha ha.

Comment

will some one put on a photo album please I keep checking but only one of mine there and it looks very lonely
                        mkm where are the photos of the snow and the flooded basement and the big move
                        wm where are the photos of your holidays
                        khaleduz where are your photo of the day
                        anyone else?

Comment

will some one put on a photo album please I keep checking but only one of mine there and it looks very lonely
                          mkm where are the photos of the snow and the flooded basement and the big move
                          wm where are the photos of your holidays
                          khaleduz where are your photo of the day
                          anyone else?
                          Your wish is my command bigby!!!!

Comment

h socks on our hands if we had no gloves.

Was out at his golf do to-night. We had to go in the works van which is white but spattered in mud - he works in the water industry and has to go to some muddy sites - the car is in for a service.

I think I lost me credibility when I got out, a picture in royal blue but the dirty van made a show of me ha ha.[/QUOTE]

Redser, I bet you made the van like like Cinder's Coach.

Happy Christmas.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mary h t. View Post
                              Hello all of you. Happy christmas to one and all. The snow arrived here on Thursday. Lots more to follow according to weather reports. It is lovely to look at, especially at this time of the year. Hope you are all keeping well and warm. I have a photo of the snow in my street. Was taken on Thurs night. Just in case I don't get back on again before the big day ,May I wish you all the best for Christmas where ever you are. All the best for the New Year. Lots of love Mary.xxxx or Marta.
                              Lovely Photo,

Happy Christmas, Mary H.T.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                                Your wish is my command bigby!!!!

Happy Christmas, Wombles,

Hope Chris is better soon.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X