Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pre 1971 the claremont after 1999 a comfortable fireside chair

Comment

my older brother went to the claremont on a regular basis Brian Clarke anyone ever hear off....
      started out with nothing....have most of it left

Comment

I had a good friend named Phil Walsh who lived in Sandymount.As far as I can remember he lived on Havelock Sq and maybe Bath Ave before that.This was during the 60s.We lost touch,the way you do,I'm sorry to say.Phil was away at sea in the 50s and I think his sister was an air hostess when I knew him.Phil would be in his 70s now.He was a batchelor [as I was] when we knocked around together.I often wonder what became of him.

Comment

Originally posted by bill clarke View Post
          my older brother went to the claremont on a regular basis Brian Clarke anyone ever hear off....
          Did he hang around with Paul Tubbert, Jimmy Rush etc?

Comment

Wheels i know are a bit of a longshot...u guys have to have something to play with.....but i live in hope
            went to school with pat clarke from sandymount and hung around with larry clarke from seapoint is that any help i come from ranelagh
            Last edited by php; 18-06-2011, 12:40 AM.
            Legendary Bass Player

Comment

Pat Clarke also lived on bath avenue and had a brother Jackie who played for rovers and went to celtic.
              not sure who Brian knocked around with (he was older than me) so don't recognise the names

Comment

Pat Clarke also lived on bath avenue and had a brother Jackie who played for rovers and went to celtic.
                not sure who Brian knocked around with (he was older than me) so don't recognise the names
                hi Bill and welcome thats the same Clarke's, Pat was in my year in Westland Row
                hav'nt seen him since a long time ago
                Legendary Bass Player

Comment

Originally posted by php View Post
                  hi Bill and welcome thats the same Clarke's, Pat was in my year in Westland Row
                  hav'nt seen him since a long time ago
                  php don't know what age bracket you in...not asking lol...Did you know Kevin White/ Billy Cullen?

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                    php don't know what age bracket you in...not asking lol...Did you know Kevin White/ Billy Cullen?
                    no w.mum those names dont ring a bell ,but all the kids i went to school with were mostly from pearse st. irishtown ringsend (raytown) and sandymount an ranelagh 55 was a good year
                    Legendary Bass Player

Comment

Originally posted by php View Post
                      no w.mum those names dont ring a bell ,but all the kids i went to school with were mostly from pearse st. irishtown ringsend (raytown) and sandymount an ranelagh 55 was a good year
                      both of those were from sandymount and ringsend respectively. Would have done their leaving 1967ish

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                        both of those were from sandymount and ringsend respectively. Would have done their leaving 1967ish
                        they would have been older and what school did they go to ...sandmount high marion
                        Legendary Bass Player

Comment

hi php.....pat clarke used to knock around with brother Paul Clarke who went to Westland Row then Marian

Comment

Working...
                          X