Clear All

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
    it was called north crumlin at one stage paddy
    maybe in the 40s, but not in 1960
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      maybe in the 40s, but not in 1960
      it's even mentioned in this wiki and there is a paddy doyle musician any relation

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
        it's even mentioned in this wiki and there is a paddy doyle musician any relation
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drimnagh
        no relation, he is a very famous composer of film themes (and he is scottish)
        https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

Please remember Tommy May who died in September, my friends husband. He used to live on Toungfield Rd, he was a boxer in his youth and a photo of him was shown on here. RIP Tommy.

Comment

RIP Mary

Comment

A friend for 30+ years, Carmel passed on early today. It was my great pleasure to work with Carmel over some years in setting up and running our resident's association and our neighbourhood watch. If community work needed to be done... if a neighbour in distress needed help Carmel was generally there first, working tirelessely when needed.

If you met Carmel in the street you were sure to be collared for a chat... no one got past our Carmel without at least an enquiry about their family. A real ol' Dub.

I was talking to her two days ago and she told me she had a late holiday booked for Spain. She was joking about "an oul wan like me going topless on the beach" and we had a laugh. Sadly her holiday wasn't to be.

Please send comforting thoughts and prayers to her grief-stricken family and friends.
              'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

im so sorry to hear about your friend rashers...may she Rest In peace..

just heard 5 mins ago a friend of ours who came to canada 1 month before us, passed away today...hes from Cabra West....great man, raised a clatter of kids, and was very excited hes a great grandfather, but complained the last time i saw him he has so many grands and greats he has to call them all sweetheart or chicken cos hes too many names to remember lol...

Comment

Please say a prayer for the siblings and extended family of Noel Byrne,originally for The Liberties, who passed away peacefully at 6.30 am today in St Francis Hospice, Raheny.

Comment

Will do D .....xx

Comment

I've just seen on tudder that Eddie Hudson's brother Paddy from
                      Ballymount was buried yesterday RIP.
                      Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

For any of you members who may have danced to The Movement or to The Dreams the drummer of both - Alan Thunder - passed away on Wednesday Dec 8th, Alan from Dingle Rd in Cabra. May he Rest in Peace

Comment

God rest his soul

Comment

On Dec. 18th 1961 my Darling Mam passed away so tomorrow Sat is her anniversary so if you would say a little prayer for her it would be appreciated.

Comment

I'll be thinking of you and your dear Mam.
                              'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                                On Dec. 18th 1961 my Darling Mam passed away so tomorrow Sat is her anniversary so if you would say a little prayer for her it would be appreciated.
                                I will doloras. xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X