In all honesty ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
    Radio 4 ? a well , it must be true so , I take it all back .

LOL...I never mentioned what you mentioned.......

Yes, Radio Four reporters /researchers are very good.....Driving over a hundred miles a day they kept me entertained and very well informed
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      LOL...I never mentioned what you mentioned.......

Yes, Radio Four reporters /researchers are very good.....Driving over a hundred miles a day they kept me entertained and very well informed
      I personally know unmarried Irish girls who went to the UK to give birth.......

Comment

...stories never to be told !

Comment

[QUOTE=quinner;464560]
          Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post

Your hatred for the UK working class is legendry on this Forum.......When you emerge from your hypnotic state you may realise that fact.......

Haven't read any other bits of your post and you are well aware of the reason....Though ''well aware'' and ''reason'' are two words are banned from your EU vocabulary.....

I await another rant. most of which I will not peruse....
          I see yer ranting with someone else now....so oil leave ye to it.... Let me know when we get our 360 million a week willya....dors an oul woman who needs a paira crutches down the road here. lmbo
          Attached Files
          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

It's only in the last three months that women from Northern Ireland became entitled to free abortion services in England within the NHS. In June of last year the UK Supreme Court turned down an application brought by a Northern Irish mother and daughter for free access to abortion services in England despite being UK citizens - the court ruled that those seeking abortions within the NHS scheme had to be residents of England. Abortion is a criminal offence in Northern Ireland and the court decided it was a matter for the devolved government in Stormont to decide whether the ban in the province was maintained or not.

In October 2017 the Equalities Minister in Westminster intervened and overruled the court by allowing women from Ulster access to free abortions.

Women from the Republic have to pay - I haven't heard anyone on this side of the Irish Sea argue that the British taxpayer or health service should bear the expense for a situation that exists in Ireland. 70% of non resident abortions carried out in England last year were from addresses in this country.

There's a referendum coming up in the summer which will deal with the constitutional ban on abortion - it's expected to be scrapped.
            Last edited by cogito; 11-01-2018, 01:33 AM.
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

[QUOTE=DAMNTHEWEATHER;464621]
              I see yer ranting with someone else now....so oil leave ye to it.... Let me know when we get our 360 million a week willya....dors an oul woman who needs a paira crutches down the road here. lmbo
              Still you rant because you are against the democratic process....

Shame that you would rather see the UK's tax money go to rich farmers rather than those that need it in the UK......

Brussels has certainly brainwashed you into believing that those who get hand-outs in the Moselle Valley will make us rich.......

I love Democracy.....Sadly you hate it.......

Comment

It is a fact that many of those from abroad get free abortions in the UK......

It is also a fact that many of those from abroad get free Natal services in the UK......

Comment

[QUOTE=quinner;464679]

Still you rant because you are against the democratic process....

Shame that you would rather see the UK's tax money go to rich farmers rather than those that need it in the UK......

Brussels has certainly brainwashed you into believing that those who get hand-outs in the Moselle Valley will make us rich.......

I love Democracy.....Sadly you hate it.......
                  Where's the 360 million we were promised....you said it would go to the NHS...lost our tongue have we ???

Comment

[QUOTE=DAMNTHEWEATHER;464691]
                    Where's the 360 million we were promised....you said it would go to the NHS...lost our tongue have we ???
                    You must have been hypnotised.....I never mentioned such a thing....In fact I never mentioned anything about the goings on up to and including the Referendum......

YOU DID......AND AS USUAL .....YOU WERE WRONG.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

NOW are you going to post some facts or carry on with your usual drivel.....

You said the ''Moselle Valley farmers will make the UK rich'''' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now get a grip and move into the real economic world before you become the laughing stock of the EU (your masters)....

Comment

[QUOTE=DAMNTHEWEATHER;464691]
                      Remember my favourite and only contribution to any type of election....

''The people will choose''.....Sadly you and the EU do not like things like that....

Now, concentrate and look into my eyes....THAT IS DEMOCRACY.....

Comment

[QUOTE=quinner;464718]

You must have been hypnotised.....I never mentioned such a thing....In fact I never mentioned anything about the goings on up to and including the Referendum......

YOU DID......AND AS USUAL .....YOU WERE WRONG.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

NOW are you going to post some facts or carry on with your usual drivel.....

You said the ''Moselle Valley farmers will make the UK rich'''' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now get a grip and move into the real economic world before you become the laughing stock of the EU (your masters)....
                        Deep sleep !!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=DAMNTHEWEATHER;464770]
                          Deep sleep !!!!!!!!

When you wake up please learn a bit about economics in the real world.....and don't listen to those that have lived off hand-outs for years....They will obviously love the EU....

Comment

It is a fact that many of those from abroad get free abortions in the UK......

It is also a fact that many of those from abroad get free Natal services in the UK......
                            It is a fact according to the 2015 UK census, 8.5 million residents were foreign born - what you term 'from abroad' - which incidentally, includes yourself.

Women living in the Republic of Ireland are not entitled to free abortions via the NHS - they are not 'ordinarily resident' within the UK. That is a fact.
                            Last edited by cogito; 12-01-2018, 02:16 AM.
                            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                              It is a fact according to the 2015 UK census, 8.5 million residents were foreign born - what you term 'from abroad' - which incidentally, includes yourself.

Women living in the Republic of Ireland are not entitled to free abortions via the NHS - they are not 'ordinarily resident' within the UK. That is a fact.
                              Many women from abroad (non residents) get abortions free in the UK.....That is a fact as I have previously stated.....

That would include some Irish Nationals.......

The NHS treats thousands of patients daily that are ''not entitled'' to free NHS services.......That is a fact.....

Comment

Many women from abroad (non residents) get abortions free in the UK.....That is a fact as I have previously stated.....

That would include some Irish Nationals.......

The NHS treats thousands of patients daily that are ''not entitled'' to free NHS services.......That is a fact.....
                                My information comes from a UK parliament source.....

I have no interest in what an uninformed Europhile denier reports.....

Comment

Working...
                                X