Pig's head and racist graffiti left at Belfast community centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pig's head and racist graffiti left at Belfast community centre

A pig's head and racist graffiti have been left at a community centre in a suspected hate crime in Belfast.

More...

Originally posted by admin View Post
    A pig's head and racist graffiti have been left at a community centre in a suspected hate crime in Belfast.

More...
    Strange really as Hitler had two Muslim Divisions in the Waffen SS......
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

And they wonder why the Muslims and other minority communities vote nationalist....

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
        And they wonder why the Muslims and other minority communities vote nationalist....
        I think you should tell the Police who did it.....

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

More...
          I suppose its the same as the "hate everything British" by some people in the ROI. There are still a lot of "no brainers" about.
          I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
          Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
            I think you should tell the Police who did it.....
            Loyalists did it.

Originally posted by jembo View Post
            I suppose its the same as the "hate everything British" by some people in the ROI. There are still a lot of "no brainers" about.
            I don't recall any instances of racially motivated attacks on British persons or property in this country Jembo - I'd agree with your 'no brainers' comment though.
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
              Loyalists did it.

I don't recall any instances of racially motivated attacks on British persons or property in this country Jembo - I'd agree with your 'no brainers' comment though.

You can tell the Police who did it then.....

Half a million Loyalists.....?

Comment

Be careful Jembo.....Some people may be unaware that you are Irish.....

Comment

''Go home Brits''.....

Comment

You can tell the Police who did it then.....

Half a million Loyalists.....?
                    The PSNI don't need me to tell them - this was not an isolated incident.

From the Belfast Telegraph a while back...

UVF 'behind racist attacks in south and east Belfast': Loyalist paramilitary group behind attacks says PSNI

'The UVF was responsible for orchestrating a series of racist attacks in south and east Belfast, the PSNI has said.

Assistant chief constable Will Kerr said the attacks had a "deeply unpleasant taste of a bit of ethnic cleansing".

He made the comments during a meeting of the Policing Board on Thursday afternoon.

He said the attacks had also contributed to a 70% rise in hate crime in the city.

It comes after up to 100 masked and armed UDA men laid siege on a housing estate in Larne on Sunday.

The huge mob, many wielding baseball bats and sledgehammers, descended on the town and set about destroying three properties.

Attempts were made to set fire to at least one of the houses while the occupants were inside.

Two houses in the Ferris Avenue area, where two brothers lived, were gutted.

Dozens of masked men smashed their way into the properties. A 15-year-old girl in one of the houses was chased upstairs.

Sources said an altercation involving five men in Larne on Saturday afternoon – which left three hospitalised – was connected to Sunday's attacks.'

Belfast Telegraph Digital

Comment

The PSNI don't need me to tell them - this was not an isolated incident.

From the Belfast Telegraph a while back...

UVF 'behind racist attacks in south and east Belfast': Loyalist paramilitary group behind attacks says PSNI

'The UVF was responsible for orchestrating a series of racist attacks in south and east Belfast, the PSNI has said.

Assistant chief constable Will Kerr said the attacks had a "deeply unpleasant taste of a bit of ethnic cleansing".

He made the comments during a meeting of the Policing Board on Thursday afternoon.

He said the attacks had also contributed to a 70% rise in hate crime in the city.

It comes after up to 100 masked and armed UDA men laid siege on a housing estate in Larne on Sunday.

The huge mob, many wielding baseball bats and sledgehammers, descended on the town and set about destroying three properties.

Attempts were made to set fire to at least one of the houses while the occupants were inside.

Two houses in the Ferris Avenue area, where two brothers lived, were gutted.

Dozens of masked men smashed their way into the properties. A 15-year-old girl in one of the houses was chased upstairs.

Sources said an altercation involving five men in Larne on Saturday afternoon – which left three hospitalised – was connected to Sunday's attacks.'

Belfast Telegraph Digital

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-30153199.html
                      Thanks for that....

So not half a million Loyalists.....

Comment

Loyalists did it.

Comment

Loyalists did it.

I would be hesitant to write down that ''Nationalist'' did the Omagh bombing....

Comment

I would be hesitant to write down that ''Nationalist'' did the Omagh bombing....
                            And so you should... he or she going by that name might sue you.

If, on the other hand you said the Omagh bombing was carried out by Nationalists, then your hesitancy would be misplaced... unless you have evidence that the Ku Klux Klan were the real perpetrators.

Comment

And so you should... he or she going by that name might sue you.

If, on the other hand you said the Omagh bombing was carried out by Nationalists, then your hesitancy would be misplaced... unless you have evidence that the Ku Klux Klan were the real perpetrators
                              I take it now that you have evidence relating to the Pigs head and graffiti incident that occurred in the North.....

Please report your evidence to the PSNI.......
                              Last edited by cogito; 26-09-2017, 10:25 PM. Reason: Poster made a pigs ear of the quote facility...

Comment

Working...
                              X