Involuntary freedom of information .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Involuntary freedom of information .

Programme on RTE1 last night about the amount of information we reveal about ourselves in regards our interaction on all digital media / mobile phones .....the amount of stuff that's picked up and used , and possibly sold on .......big brother , he's a bleedin giant .
    Last edited by cogito; 08-07-2017, 02:36 AM.

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Programme on RTE1 last night about the amount of information we reveal about ourselves in regards our interaction on all digital media / mobile phones .....the amount of stuff that's picked up and used , and possibly sold on .......big brother , he's a bleedin giant .

LOL..Just talking about that recently....

So I googled vacuum cleaners..........LOL....got all sorts of adverts coming up and Kath even got a letter from G-Tech......

Yes, it is wrong and should be stopped.....

I personally do not do any business whatsoever online and deliberately do not buy anything that adverts come through the door and from any other source.....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      LOL..Just talking about that recently....

So I googled vacuum cleaners..........LOL....got all sorts of adverts coming up and Kath even got a letter from G-Tech......

Yes, it is wrong and should be stopped.....

I personally do not do any business whatsoever online and deliberately do not buy anything that adverts come through the door and from any other source.....
      The lady that was presenting the show went to some I.T. fella and the amount of info he was able to pull on her ......crazy , was able to tell her which way she travels to work ......form a photo of her with her father down in the sticks in the middle a field he was able to give the location and the fathers home p/number even though he's not listed in the phone book ........

Comment

The lady that was presenting the show went to some I.T. fella and the amount of info he was able to pull on her ......crazy , was able to tell her which way she travels to work ......form a photo of her with her father down in the sticks in the middle a field he was able to give the location and the fathers home p/number even though he's not listed in the phone book ........
        time to march to stop it all.......Methinks...

Comment

I bought a big Telly a while ago for my family......The man in the shop wanted my name and address.....

What for says I.......

That is what we do ..says he......

Do you want to sell this.....says I

Yes..Says He......

Well give me the fucking thing and I will give you the money..Says I

Yes Sir..says he....

I just got knighted in an electrical shop......Says I....

Comment

Not surprised really. The police in many countries seem to mine Facebook for info on suspects.

Comment

I bought a big Telly a while ago for my family......The man in the shop wanted my name and address.....

What for says I.......

That is what we do ..says he......

Do you want to sell this.....says I

Yes..Says He......

Well give me the fucking thing and I will give you the money..Says I

Yes Sir..says he....

I just got knighted in an electrical shop......Says I....
              think he was just tryin to push your buttons joe, musta bin your rabbits ears.
              in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                think he was just tryin to push your buttons joe, musta bin your rabbits ears.

LOL....Apparently they must get your name and address to check for a TV licence.......

But, I was pleased with the Knighthood......

I use three different addresses for my correspondence.......Just to be awkward......

Comment

LOL....Apparently they must get your name and address to check for a TV licence.......

But, I was pleased with the Knighthood......

I use three different addresses for my correspondence.......Just to be awkward......
                  do the neighbours not object??.
                  in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                    do the neighbours not object??.

Not a bit........I think they are please with my occasional bespoke visitors....

Comment

Working...
                    X