script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• script

Anyone know anything about computers ,all of a sudden it gone very slow ,when i open up internet i keep getting message ,warning me about script not opening and asking to debug script ,or stop script ,whatever it is it,s slowing everything ?????

Originally posted by antmel View Post
    Anyone know anything about computers ,all of a sudden it gone very slow ,when i open up internet i keep getting message ,warning me about script not opening and asking to debug script ,or stop script ,whatever it is it,s slowing everything ?????
    Antmel are you over 55? If so have you tried an Age Action Getting Started Computer Course? The nearest venue to you is Malahide Library. Could be useful.

Age Action’s Getting Started is a free digital literacy programme, helping older people to get online, or use their smart device with confidence. Age Action’s Getting Started is the first competency-based digital training for older people in Ireland. It uses the EU’s DigComp framework as the foundation blocks of the curriculum, building the capacity of older people to engage

Comment

Working...
    X