Peaky Blinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
    I just hide my eyes at the violent parts.......it's very sad in parts...Cillian Murphy is outstanding in it....actually there isn't one weak actor in it...
    so it's not just gratuitous violence? people shooting each other over and over again? if there's a proper "human" element to it and characters you can relate to, and not just wall-to-wall fisticuffs and bumping people off i might be tempted.......

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
      It's not really a 'Who done it' ...it's more about deceit, lies, good liar... bad liar... suspense.
      Can't take to the main female character at all....see reminds me of a docker in drag......
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

I find now watching some english shows....i really need subtitles...i cant understand a single word anyone says

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
          Can't take to the main female character at all....see reminds me of a docker in drag......
          I know what you mean...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            I find now watching some english shows....i really need subtitles...i cant understand a single word anyone says
            We use subtitles on BBC dramas all the time now.....BBC sound is really bad of late. Peaky Blinders...defo need subtitles. 'I know who you are' subtitles are like fast forward....they speak so fast in Spanish....I have to keep rewinding it...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
              I had that problem with Peaky Blinders . had to keep rewinding to hear what they are on about . I watched the whole thing and to be honest , its just that little bit over the top .
              I think "Better call Saul " is the best thing on Netflix . The prequel to Breaking Bad .

Comment

same this happened when we were watching it bf lol. we almost went dizzy

I love Better call saul......watched it a year or so ago is there another new season?

Comment

okay, watched a couple of episodes but couldn't get into it, though some of the men are quite fanciable.......maybe i should have started at the beginning
                  but don't have netflix. best thing about it is the theme music........

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                    okay, watched a couple of episodes but couldn't get into it, though some of the men are quite fanciable.......maybe i should have started at the beginning
                    but don't have netflix. best thing about it is the theme music........
                    It's a very good place to start .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                      It's a very good place to start .
                      to quote julie andrews......yes i guess it would be. maybe i'll get netflix when i move or the dvds.

Comment

Working...
                      X