X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nansson View Post
      Here's the very scene of the crime M.......
      Right beside home farm soccer club?

Comment

Originally posted by tolka1 View Post
        Right beside home farm soccer club?
        Yes T.....just around the corner

Comment

Got to tell you about the home farm dance nans,
          We used to go the odd time and there was always a great crowd there from Whitehall,marino ,glasnevin ,drumcondra etc so it was always packed.With the result you didn't know or see too much of the girls you were dancing with so myself and one of my great late buddies twigged onto these two girls,pals I guess, and danced the slow one and then outside.We were courting outside when yer man my pal comes over and says he is out of here and I say why? He says he dropped his hand and yer woman had an iron leg lol and cold as fluck lol.I broke me ballix laughing and my one gave me a clout as the other one was her mate but so help me god I couldn't stop laughing lol.Hope no one is offended but that is a true story lol.....I am still laughing....Wonder what happened to those two?lol

Comment

Originally posted by tolka1 View Post
            Got to tell you about the home farm dance nans,
            We used to go the odd time and there was always a great crowd there from Whitehall,marino ,glasnevin ,drumcondra etc so it was always packed.With the result you didn't know or see too much of the girls you were dancing with so myself and one of my great late buddies twigged onto these two girls,pals I guess, and danced the slow one and then outside.We were courting outside when yer man my pal comes over and says he is out of here and I say why? He says he dropped his hand and yer woman had an iron leg lol and cold as fluck lol.I broke me ballix laughing and my one gave me a clout as the other one was her mate but so help me god I couldn't stop laughing lol.Hope no one is offended but that is a true story lol.....I am still laughing....Wonder what happened to those two?lol
            Wanna dem stopped goin te deh HOP eh ???.
            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
              Wanna dem stopped goin te deh HOP eh ???.
              No .....they were all heavy metal

Comment

Ha haaaa........If she's still around we'd probably copper

Comment

Ha haaaa........If she's still around we'd probably copper
                  wha ? on her way te the, ermmmm..... club ?.

Comment

Tolka, or Botanic, Cottages
                    Attached Files

Comment

Tolka, or Botanic, Cottages
                      Who's dat lil nipper ?. Here's another with the wall at the end,..for the scrap buke.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                        Who's dat lil nipper ?. Here's another with the wall at the end,..for the scrap buke.
                        That's the inside row of houses which backed onto the river.....the other pic, above, is the row which faced onto Botanic Road.

Comment

That's the inside row of houses which backed onto the river.....the other pic, above, is the row which faced onto Botanic Road.
                          Ahh right, thanks....thought it was the same bit of wall ....who's the nipper ?,

Comment

Eithne Crowe - I've no other info

Comment

Anyone ever hit the Na Finna , Friday nights and then Micks Sat night , big Jim on the door , if you went up with no membership it was a hit or miss if he'd let you in , he was well known for his line ....I DON'T CARE WHO YOU KNOW YOUR NOT GETTING IN . .....good laughs .

Ooops ,this one should have under Glasnevin .
                              Last edited by Twobob; 09-11-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                                Anyone ever hit the Na Finna , Friday nights and then Micks Sat night , big Jim on the door , if you went up with no membership it was a hit or miss if he'd let you in , he was well known for his line ....I DON'T CARE WHO YOU KNOW YOUR NOT GETTING IN . .....good laughs .

Ooops ,this one should have under Glasnevin .
                                Yes T......on my 16th birthday, I was dressed to the nines and arranged to meet the gang in Michael's....that gobshite wouldn't let me in. He just stopped people at random and , for no apparent reason, wouldn't let them in...no likee

Comment

Working...
                                X