Inchicore Kilmainham and District by Seosamh O'Broin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inchicore Kilmainham and District by Seosamh O'Broin

Just to let all interested parties know that the brilliant 309 page history of Inchicore, Kilmainham and District has just been reprinted having been out of circulation for the past two years. This lifetime's work by the author Seosamh O'Broin can be purchased for a very reasonable sum, by writing directly to him at;
    46 Tyrconnell Park
    Inchicore
    Dublin 8.
    Attached Files
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    Just to let all interested parties know that the brilliant 309 page history of Inchicore, Kilmainham and District has just been reprinted having been out of circulation for the past two years. This lifetime's work by the author Seosamh O'Broin can be purchased for a very reasonable sum, by writing directly to him at;
    46 Tyrconnell Park
    Inchicore
    Dublin 8.
    Lest we forget...............

Comment

46 Tyrconnell Park
      Inchicore
      Dublin 8.
      Just so you don't miss out...........

Comment

46 Tyrconnell Park
        Inchicore
        Dublin 8.
        DONT FORGET......Everything you need to know in 309 brilliant pages.

Comment

46 Tyrconnell Park
          Inchicore
          Dublin 8.
          Just in case anywan was wondering what's inside....here yiz are..... it covers from earliest times to 1994.
          Attached Files

Comment

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of this book please? I have tried writing to the author but no luck. Also copies on eBay or Amazon are expensive. Just wondering if anybody can help please .
            Thanks

Comment

I am still looking for a copy of this book if anybody can help

Comment

Originally posted by Chids View Post
                Does anybody know where I can get a copy of this book please? I have tried writing to the author but no luck. Also copies on eBay or Amazon are expensive. Just wondering if anybody can help please .
                Thanks
                The book was stocked by Easons....and AC Boles the chemist on Emmet Road Inchicore.....you might be lucky.....otherwise it's going second hand for £60 on Amazon.......Considering my friend Seosamh sold the book new for under £20 euro.....There was only ever two runs with the book....at 1000 copies per run..... I'm due a chat with him soon and will ask if he has any copies left.

Comment

rippo at his best.
                  Attached Files
                  in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                    rippo at his best.
                    jayziz who's coat's he wearin...

Comment

Brilliant thank you for the offer that would be appreciated if the author still has copies. I did to write to him a while ago, but not sure if the address I had was the right one. I did see the ones on amazon but was hopeful of obtaining a copy at a reasonable price. Unfortunately although I go to Dublin regular, I’m not local, I live in England.

The book was stocked by Easons....and AC Boles the chemist on Emmet Road Inchicore.....you might be lucky.....otherwise it's going second hand for £60 on Amazon.......Considering my friend Seosamh sold the book new for under £20 euro.....There was only ever two runs with the book....at 1000 copies per run..... I'm due a chat with him soon and will ask if he has any copies left.

Comment

Brilliant thank you for the offer that would be appreciated if the author still has copies. I did to write to him a while ago, but not sure if the address I had was the right one. I did see the ones on amazon but was hopeful of obtaining a copy at a reasonable price. Unfortunately although I go to Dublin regular, I’m not local, I live in England.
                        The address is right, and Seosamh has lived there most if not all his life. I did try ringing the other night but no reply. Will keep trying.

Comment

That’s great I really appreciate your help

Comment

That’s great I really appreciate your help
                            OK...called Seosamh and had great chat as usual. I mentioned you were after a copy of book and he has some available....So if you call him around 1300 any day you should get him in and he'll tell you what to do to get a copy. His home number is Dublin 4535814. Tell him you were talking to Noel. Let me know how ye got on Chids.

Comment

Brilliant thanks for your help will give him a call tomorrow. I really appreciate your help with this

Comment

Working...
                              X