Trump, the last days in office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Laws are decided by the people who vote for those that pass the laws.....
    No they're not.

Any more excuses to hide the fact that you are against ''freedom of choice''.....?
    Your question was about a 'right' - not a 'freedom''... you got your answer.
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

I believe everybody should make their own choices.......Sadly others want to make those choices for them......
      You won't even make a simple voters choice....so stop yerself before ye look an eejihh altegedder.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
        You won't even make a simple voters choice....so stop yerself before ye look an eejihh altegedder.
        You are another one of ''those''....just like the skibereen Headliner.....

I have been given rights and freedoms........I use them....You want to take them away.......

You want to interfere in what is none of your business......

You want to rule people without being elected......

you are a brainwashed Europhile....You cannot stand Democracy, just like the rest of ''those'' who cannot even admit to being ''those''.....
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Being one of the 'others' had a better ring to it than simply one of 'those'... frankly I feel let down.
          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Group hugs..........

Comment

• Originally posted by cogito View Post
              Being one of the 'others' had a better ring to it than simply one of 'those'... frankly I feel let down.
              Pull yourself together.....as you will never be the ''Great'' Dictator I wish you a pleasant journey into obscurity......

Comment

You are another one of ''those''....just like the skibereen Headliner.....

I have been given rights and freedoms........I use them....You want to take them away.......

You want to interfere in what is none of your business......

You want to rule people without being elected......

you are a brainwashed Europhile....You cannot stand Democracy, just like the rest of ''those'' who cannot even admit to being ''those''.....
                Ahh jayziz now ye do look a righ eejihh.....ouua dah
                We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Larry Flynt is running the below advert in this weekends Washington Post

Comment

• You know what Napper - this really annoys me. Not because I don't think we'd be better off without Mr Trump at the helm, but because the Democrats feel that their constant whining and insults are justified. They're not. We have the President we deserve! Not the one we need. We 'the people' allowed this to happen by being lazy and selfish. They all need to shut the hell up and figure out how to fix what we've allowed to be broken. Congress is our #1 problem. Only they can fix these issues and we've allowed them not to. Shame on us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                      You know what Napper - this really annoys me. Not because I don't think we'd be better off without Mr Trump at the helm, but because the Democrats feel that their constant whining and insults are justified. They're not. We have the President we deserve! Not the one we need. We 'the people' allowed this to happen by being lazy and selfish. They all need to shut the hell up and figure out how to fix what we've allowed to be broken. Congress is our #1 problem. Only they can fix these issues and we've allowed them not to. Shame on us.
                      As a non america who has a considerable amount of relatives all over the states I agree with you Eileen.

Comment

• "Speculation has escalated in Washington and across the country as lawmakers await the announcement of at least one indictment in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election — an announcement that could come as early as Monday...."

Any thoughts on this new twist in the drama? If early reports are to be believed, the DNC and the Clinton campaign are the guilty parties... It's like a daytime drama!!! Tune in for the next exciting episode of 'As the Stomach Churns'!!

Speculation has escalated in Washington and across the country as lawmakers await the announcement of at least one indictment in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election — an announcement that could come as early as Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                          "Speculation has escalated in Washington and across the country as lawmakers await the announcement of at least one indictment in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election — an announcement that could come as early as Monday...."

Any thoughts on this new twist in the drama? If early reports are to be believed, the DNC and the Clinton campaign are the guilty parties... It's like a daytime drama!!! Tune in for the next exciting episode of 'As the Stomach Churns'!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...stigation.html

Just Politics.......

Really the only things that matter are jobs and standards of living.....

The rest is for the media to make a good living......

Comment

Just Politics.......

Really the only things that matter are jobs and standards of living.....

The rest is for the media to make a good living......
                            I haven't heard of any more ''Chemical bomb'' attacks in Syria since Trump bombed that Russian/Syrian Airfield.....

If there has been none then....WELL DONE TRUMP...

Comment

• well im making popcorn today and keeping the tv on....its all speculation though isnt it......my guess is manafort will make the walk of shame...but id love to see Kushner go too...then again...maybe its fake news...i did sorta wonder though if something might get dropped on NK to distract..

Ya know what...its all too much.......congress needs to be put in a boat...set adrift....and only allowed land when they find a moral compass

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                                well im making popcorn today and keeping the tv on....its all speculation though isnt it......my guess is manafort will make the walk of shame...but id love to see Kushner go too...then again...maybe its fake news...i did sorta wonder though if something might get dropped on NK to distract..

Ya know what...its all too much.......congress needs to be put in a boat...set adrift....and only allowed land when they find a moral compass

Do you not think it is up to the people of the USA to decide that....

Comment

Working...
                                X