Drake inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
    Streetwise are finishing up in the Bottom now Twob . one half of them is a member here ( Nannson )
    Be the hokey , which instrument Bo ? .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      Be the hokey , which instrument Bo ? .

nannson .jpg

Nannson is the bass player at the front .

Comment

[ATTACH]69619[/ATTACH]

Nannson is the bass player at the front .
        Make sure you share that on FB Domo!!

Or I can do it no probs.
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Ah right , cos Billy Hughes does or did something similar . He is knocking around a long time here on the pub circuit , best part of 50 years asaik .
          Not forgetting Liam's penned No 1 Hit hailed by Bono and film director both agreed that it was the best Irish song ever written.....it stayed there for four weeks.....It put Liam in the music history books, and it's own WIKI here = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_It_a_Lash_Jack.

The song itself it very very catchy and obviously became an 'ear worm' in it's day.....and well up there with "You'll never Walk Alone" and all the rest of the English stuff.

Well done Liam Harrison...."Give It A Lash Jack" here = https://youtu.be/mT3gkmHJa2k/
          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
            Make sure you share that on FB Domo!!

Or I can do it no probs.
            Thats where I got it Suzie .

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
              Not forgetting Liam's penned No 1 Hit hailed by Bono and film director both agreed that it was the best Irish song ever written.....it stayed there for four weeks.....It put Liam in the music history books, and it's own WIKI here = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_It_a_Lash_Jack.

The song itself it very very catchy and obviously became an 'ear worm' in it's day.....and well up there with "You'll never Walk Alone" and all the rest of the English stuff.

Well done Liam Harrison...."Give It A Lash Jack" here = https://youtu.be/mT3gkmHJa2k/
              You'll never walk alone was Rogers and Hammerstein , but I know what you mean . Yes , Give it a lash was a mega hit in its day , great catchy tune .

Comment

You'll never walk alone was Rogers and Hammerstein , but I know what you mean . Yes , Give it a lash was a mega hit in its day , great catchy tune .
                Of course....but as football songs go...

Comment

I have been reliably informed Leemo still plays at the Kestrel pub, walkinstown.
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

I have been reliably informed Leemo still plays at the Kestrel pub, walkinstown.
                    And more power to eze elbow....his is a great live act.....with full audience participation.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                      And more power to eze elbow....his is a great live act.....with full audience participation.
                      Yes but the kestrel is sadly a kip.
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Yes but the kestrel is sadly a kip.
                        ....don't holdback Suzie .

Comment

Drake in up to be demolished and redeveloped. It is in a bad state of disrepair and a tree growing through the roof.

See here
                          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X