When!!!....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    Here Suz....Paddy Pearse wasnt killed on Moore Street....
    Kilmainham....be firin squad remember ?????
    Was it Kilmainhaim. I was probably thinking of when they were hiding in Moore street during the Rising - that's probably it.

Must visit the GPO Witness History Museum someday - it was launched two years ago to coincide with the Rising''s Anniversary.
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
      Was it Kilmainhaim. I was probably thinking of when they were hiding in Moore street during the Rising - that's probably it.

Must visit the GPO Witness History Museum someday - it was launched two years ago to coincide with the Rising''s Anniversary.
      Yeah ye mixed up Pearse with The O"Rahilly who was cut te pieces after escaping from the burning building.

O Rahilly Parade which connects Moore St with Moore Lane is dedicated to him.....and theres a plaque where he died of his wounds.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Yeah ye mixed up Pearse with The O"Rahilly who was cut te pieces after escaping from the burning building.

O Rahilly Parade which connects Moore St with Moore Lane is dedicated to him.....and theres a plaque where he died of his wounds.
        When will the war of independence be over....
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
          You know Jack Schitt......Where was The Brave O"Rahilly actually shot ????? Dingo

Comment

You know Jack Schitt......Where was The Brave O"Rahilly actually shot ????? Dingo

Not interested....He did not sign the Treaty.....

Now, when will the war of independence be over......

Comment

The W of I.....was over when all three entities agreed to end it.....And dont go playing with words....The deal was done and the War.....was OVER when hostilities stopped.....and you know when that was....or you should do. Numpt.

Comment

I went in 2016 Suzie, it was quite good, lots of memorabilia on display.

Comment

The W of I.....was over when all three entities agreed to end it.....And dont go playing with words....The deal was done and the War.....was OVER when hostilities stopped.....and you know when that was....or you should do. Numpt.
                  Originally posted by quinner View Post
                  Not interested....He did not sign the Treaty.....

Now, when will the war of independence be over......
                  Your answer tell me and the WWW you dont know the answer....why ? Because you know JS.

Comment

That was just a lull as Ireland was not independent.....

Now, when will the war of independence be over...?

Comment

Will it be before or after those Moselle Valley wallahs make the UK rich...

Comment

So it's not over because it didn't work out the way some wanted it to? That's a bit like saying World War 2 isn't over because Hitler didn't win.
                        Last edited by KatieMorag; 24-01-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

It's over you muppet - ended in 1922. How many times do you have to be told that?? FFS!!!!! Michael Collins signed the treaty. Unless someone says Eamonn de Valera did that!!!
                          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                            I went in 2016 Suzie, it was quite good, lots of memorabilia on display.
                            Definitely must make it my business to go in to see it.
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

It's over you muppet - ended in 1922. How many times do you have to be told that?? FFS!!!!! Michael Collins signed the treaty. Unless someone says Eamonn de Valera did that!!!
                              Ireland is not independent yet.......Even Aunt Sally (you) should know that....

Collins walked away and gave away..

Now tell Wurzel Gummage your sailor mate to get his facts right....

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                                So it's not over because it didn't work out the way some wanted it to? That's a bit like saying World War 2 isn't over because Hitler didn't win.
                                Exactly.....hes actin the maggot again KM......just ignore him.

Comment

Working...
                                X