No announcement yet.

surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just back from the hospital 10.pm , the wife was taken in by ambulance on Friday morning very unwell, having surgery tomorrow ,the docs say the appendix doesn`t look the best [possible tumor] also something else in the lower tummy. hoping for the best.
    in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
      just back from the hospital 10.pm , the wife was taken in by ambulance on Friday morning very unwell, having surgery tomorrow ,the docs say the appendix doesn`t look the best [possible tumor] also something else in the lower tummy. hoping for the best.
      Sorry to hear that Cosmo, at least something is being done without delay. Keeping everything crossed for you and your wife......know it's a cliche but she's in the best place and they'll be taking care of her.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Cosmo.....Hopefully she will be all right soon and back putting you in your place soon
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          Sorry to hear that Cosmo, at least something is being done without delay. Keeping everything crossed for you and your wife......know it's a cliche but she's in the best place and they'll be taking care of her.
          that's very nice of you Katie, its the waiting that gets to you. they had to do a fair few ct scans blood tests etc, and also its the weekend and some staff may not be on duty ...that's the reasons they give you for the delay but you have to have faith in you doctors. if it was a straight forward appendix removal, she`d be home now. I`m very lucky the hospital is only ten minutes away ,so I can go any time of the day or night.

Comment

So sorry to hear this cosmo, but thankfully she was seen to quickly. Fingers crossed that all goes well for her & that she gets better soon. She's in good hands too.
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

that's very nice of you Katie, its the waiting that gets to you. they had to do a fair few ct scans blood tests etc, and also its the weekend and some staff may not be on duty ...that's the reasons they give you for the delay but you have to have faith in you doctors. if it was a straight forward appendix removal, she`d be home now. I`m very lucky the hospital is only ten minutes away ,so I can go any time of the day or night.
              yup-waiting for results is the worst thing in the world. All I can say is every second, minute and hour that goes by is a step nearer getting the results. I'm sure you are all supporting each other as a family. Really hoping it all goes well for you all.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                yup-waiting for results is the worst thing in the world. All I can say is every second, minute and hour that goes by is a step nearer getting the results. I'm sure you are all supporting each other as a family. Really hoping it all goes well for you all.
                trying to keep it low key from the children is a bit of a worry [and grandchildren]. questions like whats the problem its just an appendix ,how come its taking so long. I`m not one for holding secrets although my wife said don`t say anything . anyway I should know tomorrow what the storey is, as it happens her sister is here with us on a holiday so she`s a great help. looking on in here is a great distraction so I`m happy for that [and a little jemmy].

Comment

trying to keep it low key from the children is a bit of a worry [and grandchildren]. questions like whats the problem its just an appendix ,how come its taking so long. I`m not one for holding secrets although my wife said don`t say anything . anyway I should know tomorrow what the storey is, as it happens her sister is here with us on a holiday so she`s a great help. looking on in here is a great distraction so I`m happy for that [and a little jemmy].
                  great indeed her sister's there. And glad the forum's helping........what a great thing the Internet is!

Comment

I hope everything turns out well for her cosmo;

Comment

I hope everything goes well for her, cos
                      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Sorry to hear about your wife Mate, hope all goes well and She has a speedy recovery, fingers crossed for Her
                        I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

omg jesus christ whats happen to you all...and your poor wife cosmo...good luck hope goes ok for you guys and the rest of you get bloomin well fast...being sick is no fun.....hope your all well soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                            omg jesus christ whats happen to you all...and your poor wife cosmo...good luck hope goes ok for you guys and the rest of you get bloomin well fast...being sick is no fun.....hope your all well soon
                            Yer back Helen!!!
                            We are a sick lot
                            I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Missed this post....hey there shoes Yeah wor all fallin apart with all sorts....Three wheels on the feckin wagon shite an all that.... Hurry on an get back in an tellus how yer doin.....
                              We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
                                Yer back Helen!!!
                                We are a sick lot
                                We certainly are... a few of you know I was diagnosed with cancer a while before Christmas. I had the a biopsy done after the holiday break - the results last Monday were not great news. The cells are very aggressive - I spent last Thursday getting all sorts of scans to see if it had spread.

Will know tomorrow whether it's still localised or not.

I'm feeling fine with no symptoms - but it's a all being a bit head wrecking.
                                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Working...
                                X