Trump, the last days in office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
    Well, here we are nearly 3 years later and yes America is definitely in decline and almost on the brink of civil war. The world waits.....
    And most definitely not helped by his rhetoric into the mix ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
      Arizona has 220k+ votes to count with the race tightening up but they won't have the count complete until after the weekend. After all that they have to still process provisional ballots.

They seriously need more uniformity among the states when it comes to elections. Some states can count arrived postal votes before election day others can't and it seems to be dragging the count out.
      TBH , should they be reading votes before election day though ? ....

Comment

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
        Well, here we are nearly 3 years later and yes America is definitely in decline and almost on the brink of civil war. The world waits.....
        No , it was worse in the 60s , although it’s very polarised now. Maybe Biden is the right person at the right time ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles View Post
          No , it was worse in the 60s , although it’s very polarised now. Maybe Biden is the right person at the right time ?
          But were they as blatant then walking around with pistols strapped to their hips and rifles strung around their shoulders outside polling stations Bo ....
          Last edited by Twobob; 06-11-2020, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles View Post

Well, in the 60s they had “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" LSD and the Vietnamese War.
            I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
            Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• Pennsylvania reporting now it could take several days before final count. I get they want to be extra careful but this could allow Trump to try something desperate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                Pennsylvania reporting now it could take several days before final count. I get they want to be extra careful but this could allow Trump to try something desperate.
                Sad to see that officials have to come out and explain themselves ...

Comment

• If Joe wins stand by for another presidential visit and all that cost. His roots are in Ireland and he hates Brexit.

Comment

• He'll hold out to the bitter end while the numbers are still possible ..... can ya blame him really ? ..

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                        He'll hold out to the bitter end while the numbers are still possible ..... can ya blame him really ? ..
                        Stanf by for a bit of ''noise'' from places like Iran. North Korea, Afghanistan, China etc to test the water....I think it maybe a sad time for Hong Kong...
                        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Biden Finally made it Great news. Goodbye Donald

Comment

• Trump in the dump, dont let the door hit ye on the way out

Comment

• Fantastic news

Comment

• When Bidon produces decent jobs I will congratulate him....If that does not happen, then he will be as useless as what many of the unemployed feel...
                                Last edited by quinner; 07-11-2020, 08:28 PM.
                                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X