OBLATE school INCHICORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBLATE school INCHICORE

took an old photo album down frommy attic and found this picture of most of the class's 1968/69ish ,
    reggies brother, tigers brother , LAGREF AND STEEVO and a few other posters from here and .ie should be in it
    Attached Files

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
    took an old photo album down frommy attic and found this picture of most of the class's 1968/69ish ,
    reggies brother, tigers brother , LAGREF AND STEEVO and a few other posters from here and .ie should be in it
    My brothers didn't go there, but Tiger and his brother did, and my BIL Noel Madden..(RIP) will have to have a good look to see if I can recognise anyone. Is that Fr Breslin...
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
      My brothers didn't go there, but Tiger and his brother did, and my BIL Noel Madden..(RIP) will have to have a good look to see if I can recognise anyone. Is that Fr Breslin...
      yes fr Dan , Noel is at the back right ,thought the one in white circle was your brother , the one in red is me
      Attached Files
      Last edited by fitzy; 09-04-2012, 07:11 PM.

Comment

yes fr Dan , Noel is at the back right ,
        I'll look now, Think I spotted Choo Choo straight away.. Front right.

Comment

I'll look now, Think I spotted Choo Choo straight away.. Front right.
          Ah I see Noel.. Thanks

Comment

Ah I see Noel.. Thanks
            lots more there you know , two of my brothers are in it , tigers brother should be there if my lot are in it , think they where in same class

Comment

yes fr Dan , Noel is at the back right ,thought the one in white circle was your brother , the one in red is me
              No my brothers didn't go there, but I thought the one in white was a Kiernan from CIE.. could be wrong. You know one of Tullers 17's gang.
              Jeez you were always an ugly fooker.. Had your Ma no pillows to do you a favour....

Comment

No my brothers didn't go there, but I thought the one in white was a Kiernan from CIE.. could be wrong. You know one of Tullers 17's gang.
                Jeez you were always an ugly fooker.. Had your Ma no pillows to do you a favour....
                could be theres a few from CIE in it , some bluebell heads there as well

Comment

Is that Billy Fagan, back row, six in from Fr Dan.

Comment

Is that Billy Fagan, back row, six in from Fr Dan.
                    no thats his older brother noel , billy is standing next to me and patsy fagan is near the front

Comment

no thats his older brother noel , billy is standing next to me and patsy fagan is near the front
                      Ah I can't tell, they all look like butter wouldn't melt and you and I know what they were all like...lol..

Comment

Ryan looks just like you

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                          Ryan looks just like you
                          I thought you liked Ryan , Bigs....

Comment

Is that one of the Bolgers from Nash St about two behind Choo choo.. I think the small boy at the front with the white shorts and glasses was from Tyrconnell Park, and I think the poor boy in the shorts on the left , should have adjusted his shorts...lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                              Ryan looks just like you
                              thanks bigs

Comment

Working...
                              X