No announcement yet.

chit chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I managed to get out of bed for 2 hours today and put some food on in the slow cooker, hope I can manage to eat later. This was a dreadful dose.

Comment

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
      Mind you,I know a fellow who can turn them into disks, so your man can save on the storage space that could keep us going in music and fuel until we fall off our perches.
      Damn good idea there JBo.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigby View Post
        I managed to get out of bed for 2 hours today and put some food on in the slow cooker, hope I can manage to eat later. This was a dreadful dose.
        I hope you will be feeling better soon Bigby. Flu is very nasty, a lot of people think if they have a bad cold it is flu, far from it

Comment

• This flu is very nasty, would not wish it on anyone, still sick and by yesterday my mouth broke out in blisters inside.

Comment

This flu is very nasty, would not wish it on anyone, still sick and by yesterday my mouth broke out in blisters inside.
            Sorry to hear that Bigby, hope you will soon be ok again

Comment

This flu is very nasty, would not wish it on anyone, still sick and by yesterday my mouth broke out in blisters inside.
              Hope you're getting plenty of T.L.C. ..... .

Comment

OMG get well soon bigs.
                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• When I woke this morning I had a text message indicating that someone was trying to use my email account, went through the process of verifying myself an changing password and then checked emails, had received on from paypal to say someone tried to log in to my account in France
                  PayPal Secure
                  Dear Customer,
                  Suspicious login !
                  Someone tried to sign in to your account from i different location.

Ip Address : 149.202.41.251
                  Date And Time : 01/09/2018 , 08:02 GMT
                  Last edited by bigby; 12-01-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• this person clearly did not research this business very well, or maybe she did !!
                    made me smile today and yesterday

Comment

• Fair play to the hotel owner ....who do these insignificant people think they are
                      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• he did not name her, she named herself, great publicity stunt, whinge on a video
                        bribery for a good review

Comment

• Carpet king Des Kelly left a gross estate of more than €13m in his will which included charitable bequests to two Dublin homeless shelters and €71,425 for the canonisation of Matt Talbot.

Comment

• Wow des Kelly left a great legacy behind him. I knew his granddaughter in school.
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• The Intermarché supermarket chain said sorry for selling Nutella at a discount of 70% that caused riots with customers!!!

Seriously I think the people should be saying sorry

Comment

The Intermarché supermarket chain said sorry for selling Nutella at a discount of 70% that caused riots with customers!!!

Seriously I think the people should be saying sorry
                                Shower of loo la's .

Comment

Working...
                                X