• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport

English cyclists seem to have a big problem with asthma

Originally posted by rasher View Post
    English cyclists seem to have a big problem with asthma
    And missing scheduled drug tests
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Close call on the Masters , who'll hold their nerve / or buckle under pressure ... yum yum , me spot on the sofa is booked for this evening .

United spoils the ' perfect day ' for City yesterday .

Mouth watering match during this coming week ... City / Pool .

English Grand National next Saturday , more bally-ma-gash down the toilet bowl .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Close call on the Masters , who'll hold their nerve / or buckle under pressure ... yum yum , me spot on the sofa is booked for this evening .

United spoils the ' perfect day ' for City yesterday .

Mouth watering match during this coming week ... City / Pool .

English Grand National next Saturday , more bally-ma-gash down the toilet bowl .
        can`t see the pool surrending a 3-0 lead ,is this the game tb, ..... the grand national I`d back red rum !!
        in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Close call on the Masters , who'll hold their nerve / or buckle under pressure ... yum yum , me spot on the sofa is booked for this evening . .
          You'd have to fancy McIlroy to do the job...
          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
            You'd have to fancy McIlroy to do the job...
            7/4 , hope it goes down to the wire .

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
              can`t see the pool surrending a 3-0 lead ,is this the game tb, ..... the grand national I`d back red rum !!
              Has the makings of a cracker Cosmo , have an early shift Tuesday .... get a few munchies in for it .

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                My bet's on Shergar

Comment

Well done Patrick Reed.....Masters Champion.....fully deserved

Comment

7/4 , hope it goes down to the wire .
                    And it did , fair play to Reed , held his nerve .

Comment

I wonder will all this thing come up again about him cheating when he played college golf.It was big news a couple of years ago and some guy was writing about it in a book,but it died down all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                        I wonder will all this thing come up again about him cheating when he played college golf.It was big news a couple of years ago and some guy was writing about it in a book,but it died down all of a sudden.
                        Heard that for the 1st time this morning , and to be honest never heard of him before .

$ I,980,000 might take his mind off his little indiscretion .http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/tour/u...e-money-151687
                        Last edited by Twobob; 09-04-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

It's a beautiful part of the world' - soccer legends Redknapp and Vialli relishing new Gaelic football roles

Harry Redknapp has made a surprise return to management to coach West Cork Gaelic football team Castlehaven GAA.

Speaking on talkSPORT’s Breakfast Show on Wednesday morning, the former Birmingham boss

revealed that he has taken the reins at Castlehaven for the purposes of a documentary called ‘The Toughest Rivalry.’

Redknapp is not the only famous former soccer manager stepping out of his comfort zone as ex Chelsea manager Gianluca Vialli will be in the opposing dugout with Finglas outfit Erin’s Isle.

“I’m in Ireland,” he told host Alan Brazil. “I’ve been managing a Gaelic football team.

“I’m filming a documentary where I’m managing one team and Gianluca Vialli is managing the other team.”

The former West Ham legend, who has previous involvement with London GAA having spent time with their manager and former QPR youth team coach Ciarán Deely, was full of praise for Castlehaven and its inhabitants.

“It’s a beautiful part of the world with great people,” he said. “I’ve really enjoyed myself.”

Conte's press conference interrupted by wife's phone call

Gianluca Vialli immersed by AIB into the back-room team of Finglas club, Erins Isle. Photo by Stephen McCarthy/Sportsfile
                          © Provided by Irish Independent Gianluca Vialli immersed by AIB into the back-room team of Finglas club, Erins Isle. Photo by Stephen McCarthy/Sportsfile
                          Harry Redknapp has made a surprise return to management to coach West Cork Gaelic football team Castlehaven GAA.

Speaking on talkSPORT’s Breakfast Show on Wednesday morning, the former Birmingham boss

revealed that he has taken the reins at Castlehaven for the purposes of a documentary called ‘The Toughest Rivalry.’

Redknapp is not the only famous former soccer manager stepping out of his comfort zone as ex Chelsea manager Gianluca Vialli will be in the opposing dugout with Finglas outfit Erin’s Isle.

'It's a beautiful part of the world' - soccer legends Redknapp and Vialli relishing new Gaelic football roles
                          © Independent.ie 'It's a beautiful part of the world' - soccer legends Redknapp and Vialli relishing new Gaelic football roles
                          “I’m in Ireland,” he told host Alan Brazil. “I’ve been managing a Gaelic football team.

“I’m filming a documentary where I’m managing one team and Gianluca Vialli is managing the other team.”

The former West Ham legend, who has previous involvement with London GAA having spent time with their manager and former QPR youth team coach Ciarán Deely, was full of praise for Castlehaven and its inhabitants.

“It’s a beautiful part of the world with great people,” he said. “I’ve really enjoyed myself.”

Having worked with the likes of Gareth Bale and Luka Modrić in soccer management, Redknapp is no stranger to elite athletes, but Deely told the Irish Sun last week that the former Portsmouth boss was taken with the players’ ability.

“He was talking about how the Gaelic players were so skilled, he was very interested in the way they kicked the ball with a curve or a swerve on it,” he said.

“I think it was his first exposure to the game so it was nice to hear him talk so positively about the skills of Gaelic football.”

Comment

Cracking semi-final Galway / Clare [hurling] drew after extra time ....... slipped up on that one , didn't do it in the bookies .

Comment

Great match a real cracker

Comment

Working...
                              X