surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    Jesus jembo...where the feck were these wans when you were 16 with raging hormones.....life isnt fair is it....in our day ya had to get married to have sex..these wans are making up for it heheheh..

Dinny its the most disgusting horrid drug on the market....I went on it in december because the lupus went into the central nerve system...horrid pain that nothing cept the lyrica fixed...it did work..but at a price...i spent the month hallucinating.....i saw bees constantly flying in and out of the christmas tree...a piece of artwork in the living room followed me around the house..and id be sitting on the couch....then zoom fall asleep and fall off the couch.....no warning...but your right....weaning off it was the worst...reason i had to get off it was cos i needed stents in in january and angioplasty and they thought this would fix the nerve pain.....(didnt) so thats when the sleep walking started...and why i ended up having to sleep on the pull out bed in the basement..it was safer...one night i woke as i was falling and how i had my glasses on is no ones business...but i woke to them smashing on my face as i hit it off the ground...more horrific hallucinations and of course the sleep walking...im terrified of this drug..id soon have the foot taken off than take it again..theres another one calle gabapentin...which is equally as bad...cept that just made me seem like id smokes 2lbs of dope in 15 mins lol..... the price of getting old i guess

That's horrendous Helen.....it is a horrible drug......actually I was talking to a girl a couple of weeks ago , she's maybe in her mid to late 30's.....and she suffers with" Lymes Disease" and she is taking a rather large dose of Lyrica a day ......and she said they were a great help to her
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• shes one of the lucky ones....my girlfriend has been on it for years too..she has CIDP and shes never had a side effect....ever....as i said and i mean it....if it comes to lyrica or the foot..the foot goes....no question... it affects the brain too much...because i kept blanking out...im terrified to be alone....and you know generally nothing bothers me...lyrica does lol

Comment

shes one of the lucky ones....my girlfriend has been on it for years too..she has CIDP and shes never had a side effect....ever....as i said and i mean it....if it comes to lyrica or the foot..the foot goes....no question... it affects the brain too much...because i kept blanking out...im terrified to be alone....and you know generally nothing bothers me...lyrica does lol
        OMG Helen that's tough. Are u not taking the cannabis oil?
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• the cannabis oil and smokey is great for every kind of pain suzie including the lupus flare up itself......(i for some reason never get high on it) but the one thing it doesnt work for is nerve pain well not for me anyways...it triggers off the nerve pain to be honest....so i havent used it in months now

Comment

• Got the all clear from my Cardiologist today, next stop the Urologist on Friday
            I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

• Originally posted by tommie View Post
              Got the all clear from my Cardiologist today, next stop the Urologist on Friday
              Great news tommie........lets hope for the same on Friday
              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

the cannabis oil and smokey is great for every kind of pain suzie including the lupus flare up itself......(i for some reason never get high on it) but the one thing it doesnt work for is nerve pain well not for me anyways...it triggers off the nerve pain to be honest....so i havent used it in months now
                Ah I thought if you went back on the cannabis oil it might help you again, They are selling it in Holland and Barret health shops here & the UK and in some pharmacies now such is the demand for CBD oil, Our bloody government is still stalling about legalizing it and the mother in cork Vera Twomey is going mad about that. I know Gino Kenny TD for Clondalkin will not give up til its legalized.
                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Got the all clear from my Cardiologist today, next stop the Urologist on Friday
                  That is very good news Tommie, the best of luck for Friday

Comment

Jesus jembo...where the feck were these wans when you were 16 with raging hormones.....life isnt fair is it....in our day ya had to get married to have sex..these wans are making up for it heheheh..

Dinny its the most disgusting horrid drug on the market....I went on it in december because the lupus went into the central nerve system...horrid pain that nothing cept the lyrica fixed...it did work..but at a price...i spent the month hallucinating.....i saw bees constantly flying in and out of the christmas tree...a piece of artwork in the living room followed me around the house..and id be sitting on the couch....then zoom fall asleep and fall off the couch.....no warning...but your right....weaning off it was the worst...reason i had to get off it was cos i needed stents in in january and angioplasty and they thought this would fix the nerve pain.....(didnt) so thats when the sleep walking started...and why i ended up having to sleep on the pull out bed in the basement..it was safer...one night i woke as i was falling and how i had my glasses on is no ones business...but i woke to them smashing on my face as i hit it off the ground...more horrific hallucinations and of course the sleep walking...im terrified of this drug..id soon have the foot taken off than take it again..theres another one calle gabapentin...which is equally as bad...cept that just made me seem like id smokes 2lbs of dope in 15 mins lol..... the price of getting old i guess

Helen that sounds terrible you have really been through the mill. You are sort of caught between a rock and a hard place, if you take the drug that controls the pain, you end up passing out and sleep walking. And if you don't take it, you have to suffer the pain. I suppose different people react in different ways, but your reaction was definitely very severe. Is there any possibility that acupuncture would help with the pain. At least it has no side effects.

Comment

• great news tommie...good luck at the drs.

its a royal pain in the bum Vic for some reason this time none of the meds are working for me at all....at the hospital they tried to give me strong pain meds for some procedure and they didnt work...so instead they gave me an infusion of ketamine...a street drug that knocks horses out..well didnt knock me out....the consensuses of the drs was i should never waste my money on trying to be an addict hahha...anyways they gave me a 2nd dose and it didnt work like it should but it did ease the pain a bit...meanwhile a 600lb man was in the next room zonked out from a dose of the stuff half the amount i got at first lol

Comment

• Jasus, Helen, Ye have te get better, an quick
                        I’m known as de Man of Steel now
                        Titanium Hip
                        Titanium Denture
                        Steel Stent
                        Just wondering where der goin to put de 18” Titanium Rod I saw in the Surgery

Comment

Jasus, Helen, Ye have te get better, an quick
                          I’m known as de Man of Steel now
                          Titanium Hip
                          Titanium Denture
                          Steel Stent
                          Just wondering where der goin to put de 18” Titanium Rod I saw in the Surgery
                          I don't think I want to know Tommie

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                            That's horrendous Helen.....it is a horrible drug......actually I was talking to a girl a couple of weeks ago , she's maybe in her mid to late 30's.....and she suffers with" Lymes Disease" and she is taking a rather large dose of Lyrica a day ......and she said they were a great help to her
                            Dinny; I take Lyrica or it's generic for peripheral neuropathy due to the diabetes,and it has helped greatly.

Comment

Hope all goes well and thing settle down Jembo....we cant have you missing out on these aulwans on these sex driven cruises now can we..

Hope too alls ok tommie......that how it is when you get to 39, down hill all the bloomin way lol..

Ed ive a slew of existing conditions and several times ive had to be airlifted by insurance companies back to toronto..over the years i found the best travel insurance and most reasonable was with the royal bank.....

Did i mention..one of the drugs i was on for nerve pain made me sleepwalk???? lyrica....and considering i couldnt put my feet to the ground that was a huge issue...so in my sleep i took a sky dive from the couch right over the coffee table and did my rotator cuff in.....never bloomin rains but it pours..in my house anyways
                              Helen; You asked what Marie was taking for the Parkinsons,and I finally looked at the labels. Domperidone 10 MG 3 times daily before meals,and Levocarb 100mg/25mg 3 times daily with meals. We were to the geriatric centre in Brampton on Tuesday for 3 hours with one on one interviews and assessments and the conclusion is that there is very little wrong with her at the moment,and with proper care,it may never progress any further.She has another visit next Monday,and then another one in March.I hope we continue to get positive reports.

Comment

• Sounds good for your wife Ed, may she enjoy many years to come

I got good news too, Prostrate is ok, PSA is down to 4.2, just the Bladder is not fully emptying, so been given pills to fix that, I hope

Comment

Working...
                                X