Wow!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    Wudje ever gerrof the stage and read a paper now an den willya.

Whoze deprived of hospital treatment ...de ye know them all eh ?. Gerrup the bleedin yard wicha.

Senses is right...should have more sense dan te be talkin te you.

Dem pills still noh workin eh ?...I'd take em back an find yerself a feckin witch-doctor instead.

Go and give your money to they rich Moselle Valley farmers and tell them to stop living off the poor and needy in the UK......

They are your mates,,,,,tell them to give up living off handouts from the poor....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
      Go and give your money to they rich Moselle Valley farmers and tell them to stop living off the poor and needy in the UK......

They are your mates,,,,,tell them to give up living off handouts from the poor....
      well if you an yer vote lazy mates voted for no handouts ye might stop it. ..but guess what YOU have no say in the matter....all you do is sit and moan about it.....moan moan moan.... ye half empty begger.....You wanna try voting....till then all you have is claptrap.....claptrap and more non voters claptrap.....
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

well if you an yer vote lazy mates voted for no handouts ye might stop it. ..but guess what YOU have no say in the matter....all you do is sit and moan about it.....moan moan moan.... ye half empty begger.....You wanna try voting....till then all you have is claptrap.....claptrap and more non voters claptrap.....
        Let me know where I have being begging please........

You are well aware that I keep the beggars in the Moselle Valley, not the other way around.....But, as you have been brainwashed by the EU you cannot allow yourself to face the truth.......

keep going, it is you who are making an idiot of yourself by denying the facts.....

Yes, you are amusingly ignorant of what goes on. on this planet

Have you noticed how those who get billions ion handouts stay quiet about it.......

Yes, I do not vote and never will....It is my choice and I am a citizen of the Republic of Ireland........

Comment

You are well aware that I keep the beggars in the Moselle Valley, not the other way around.....But, as you have been brainwashed by the EU you cannot allow yourself to face the truth.......

keep going, it is you who are making an idiot of yourself by denying the facts.....

Have you noticed how those who get billions ion handouts stay quiet about it.......

Yes, I do not vote and never will....It is my choice and I am a citizen of the Republic of Ireland........

Surely you must be bad that you are always wrong about what you post.....One day you make wake up to reality but I firmly believe you need help to do that.....

Get it now or it may be too late to cure you......

Comment

Surely you must be bad that you are always wrong about what you post.....One day you make wake up to reality but I firmly believe you need help to do that.....

Get it now or it may be too late to cure you......
            Well ye begged the Sargeant not te spit on ye dint ya eh?

Comment

Well ye begged the Sargeant not te spit on ye dint ya eh?
              Never said a word.....just felt sorry for the poor old basket......getting excited like that he could have had a heart-attack.....

I bet he had no idea where the River Tisa was......

Except for spitting I had more qualifications than him.....

Comment

Never said a word.....just felt sorry for the poor old basket......getting excited like that he could have had a heart-attack.....

He was just another long-serving Numpty......Not fit for the real world in Civvy-Street....

Comment

lets face it ye just werent up to the Sergeant's standards.......he sounds like a very well qualified man to me.

Comment

lets face it ye just werent up to the Sergeant's standards.......he sounds like a very well qualified man to me.

Keep guessing...I know the facts.......Only two people in the ranks in the Company more qualified than me.....Colour Sergeant and CSM... but, I wasn't interested in getting serious...my aim was to have a laugh......You should have tried it.....

Comment

Keep guessing...I know the facts.......Only two people in the ranks in the Company more qualified than me.....Colour Sergeant and CSM... but, I wasn't interested in getting serious...my aim was to have a laugh......You should have tried it.....
                      Oh oim havin a right laugh now...every month when the golden eagle shytes 1000s in my account.....its a great laught dat is.....Now datz sumptin you shudda tried.....sweet as a nut.

Comment

Oh oim havin a right laugh now...every month when the golden eagle shytes 1000s in my account.....its a great laught dat is.....Now datz sumptin you shudda tried.....sweet as a nut.
                        LOL..chicken feed,,,You should have got a decent job in civvy street......8 hours a day with an early Friday.......

And they wouldn't have locked you in a steel cell......

I still pity you lot.......no free speech, no free choice and restricted sex....

Papillion had a better life on Devils Island..........

Comment

LOL..chicken feed,,,You should have got a decent job in civvy street......8 hours a day with an early Friday.......

And they wouldn't have locked you in a steel cell......

I still pity you lot.......no free speech, no free choice and restricted sex....

Papillion had a better life on Devils Island..........
                          HaHa....restricted wha.... more countries than your hot dinners.....nothing was restricted in my world.
                          I guess we both spent a large part of life going up and down....only mine was much more interesting.

Comment

HaHa....restricted wha.... more countries than your hot dinners.....nothing was restricted in my world.
                            I guess we both spent a large part of life going up and down....only mine was much more interesting.
                            LOL..You were locked in a steel cell.......Not the place to be for free sex, free speech and freedom of choice......

Stop trying to run great outside lives down just because you were stuck in yours.......
                            Next thing you will be waffling on about the ''spitting Sergeant''...was normal.....

Get real and stop living in your cocoon and thing there was nothing outside of that cocoon.....Next thing you will be in your brainwashed state that you earned more money than I did.........I bet I got more money for working for just a weekend than you got for a forthnight of 24 hour days....

yes, we got 48 lovely hours just for going in Saturday and sunday......

Those were the days my friend, when I retired they came to an end......

Comment

LOL..You were locked in a steel cell.......Not the place to be for free sex, free speech and freedom of choice......

Stop trying to run great outside lives down just because you were stuck in yours.......
                              Next thing you will be waffling on about the ''spitting Sergeant''...was normal.....

Get real and stop living in your cocoon and thing there was nothing outside of that cocoon.....Next thing you will be in your brainwashed state that you earned more money than I did.........I bet I got more money for working for just a weekend than you got for a forthnight of 24 hour days....

yes, we got 48 lovely hours just for going in Saturday and Sunday......

Comment

yes, we got 48 lovely hours just for going in Saturday and Sunday......

Plus the bonus......

Let us sat I got 600 hours to complete a lift.......

lift was completed in 40 percent of the time......

Bonus hours =360 hours at normal hourly rate.....

Plus 15 percent of allowed hours=90 hours at normal hourly rate...

Total=450 hours bonus,,,,,

on top of that you got your normal weekly wage for hours booked on the job.....

''Loads-a- money....
                                Last edited by quinner; 13-09-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X