This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Hate that .....Good you got to talk to someone....normally they say sorry it's to late order has been dispatched ......you can pop into Penny's when your here and get all the tops you need
    It's okay, I've got enough, and if I get any more stuff there I'll have to check in another bag coming home which I want to avoid.

Comment

• Good Morning everyone Not a bad day, Last day of my daughters visit I will mis her, I have lost two kilo since she came with our constant walking, Over seven miles a day

Comment

• Good morning all, dull here and little drops of rain trying to fall. Discovered this morning that somebody left a bag of uneaten chips and onion rings etc in a Besoff's bag at my side gate. Not happy with this dumping on my property

Comment

• Morning ....

Comment

• Good Morning everyone, My daughter has just gone back to Vancouver, Queues at the airport so I would think she will have a long wait, I will miss her badly for a while. But it was so wonderful to have her home for three weeks after three years, Before Covid she would visit at least once a year

Comment

• Morning all
              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Morning Dinny et all, Dry here right now but windy, rain on the way - feck

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                  Morning Dinny et all, Dry here right now but windy, rain on the way - feck
                  No wind here but also looks like rain.
                  Doing my last day of solo dog-walking today. Been doing all the walks for the last 9 days (we usually have a rota). Want to spend the next week at home as I really don't want to get Covid ahead of my holiday and also so I can give the house a proper clean so I'm not leaving it in a total tip. Then they'll have to keep it that way while I'm gone. That's the theory, anyway!

Comment

• Morning ....

Comment

• Morning tb & all

Comment

• Mrs D got a text from Amazon yesterday saying she would receive a parcel on Sunday..as we were going out for the day I left the porch door unlocked so they could drop the parcel in. She got a text saying it was delivered .....when we came home their was nothing in the porch ....asked neighbours both sides if they took it in....both didn't even see a delivery man......trying to get in touch with delivery service and no joy.......just went out to the bin to throw some waste into it and their was the parcel in the bin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                          Mrs D got a text from Amazon yesterday saying she would receive a parcel on Sunday..as we were going out for the day I left the porch door unlocked so they could drop the parcel in. She got a text saying it was delivered .....when we came home their was nothing in the porch ....asked neighbours both sides if they took it in....both didn't even see a delivery man......trying to get in touch with delivery service and no joy.......just went out to the bin to throw some waste into it and their was the parcel in the bin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Bin there done that,morning all

Comment

• Good Morning everyone, Beautiful day. Dinny they always leave your parcel in the green bin when your out

Comment

• Morning all, weather lovely here today

Comment

• You know you can nominate a "safe place" to leave your parcels when you're out? Should be able to do it on your Amazon account.

Comment

Working...
                                X