No announcement yet.

Hypnosis (Merged with Insomnia )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...I fell asleep in the hospital waiting room while waiting to have the camera up my rear end.......Then fell asleep in the recovery room with the sheet over my head.....The Nurse came in and panicked......
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

awww ffs quinner..i know have wine up my nose and in my lungs hahhahaaa...too funny...how the feck could you fall asleep with a camera up your bum ..you have nerves of steel

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
        I used to sleep like a log until my health deteriorated about 10 years ago. Now I'm lucky if get 3-4 hrs broken sleep. Tried everything, but nothing works for me. The GP prescribed sleeping tablets but as they are addictive I stopped taking them after a week. I read and dose,read and dose all night long. Only sometimes can I manage a little sleep during the day and I am always feeling forcked.
        Jembo, try a mug of hot chocolate made on milk, last thing ..... it helps me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
          awww ffs quinner..i know have wine up my nose and in my lungs hahhahaaa...too funny...how the feck could you fall asleep with a camera up your bum ..you have nerves of steel

LOL....Only in the waiting room before I went in.......Mind you I wanted to fall asleep while they were doing it. but they said I must be awake.....

I have been to the Planeterium in London twice.....soon as they dimmed the lights to simulate night-time I was asleep......never even saw a star.....

Comment

hahaa now that i can understand..i remember going to this concert in toronto to see Queen....the air was doped with drugs..i immediately slept for the whole bloomin concert hahaa

Comment

When I can't fall asleep easily...I take deep breaths...exhale slowly...always fall asleep then.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                What do you do to help you get to sleep? I do several things; one is to make alphabetical lists in my head, usually girls' names with a theme eg French names, people I've known, or I imagine my dream home room by room, or I
                play "link the soap characters", making a chain in my head that links 2 characters through their various relationships. I might sound like a nutter but all of these work really well........
                Try learning the art of self hypnosis...amazing what will happen in very short order....after a while just a few words will have you off like a baby.

I have practiced hypnosis for more than 30 years....helping others, and when needed, helped myself......soooo relaxing and you can carry the relaxed though fully aware effect on throughout the next day, just by telling yourself the night before....
                We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

I still think cannabis might be the way to go haahaha..anyone got any

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
                    Jembo, try a mug of hot chocolate made on milk, last thing ..... it helps me.
                    Thank you for that CP.
                    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Did you try my method Jembo? It needn't be the examples I gave, just something that interests you, for example you could list every battle in WW1 in date order, or the Irish VCs alphabetically, or in order of age, battle, etc......it takes a bit of concentration but it's quite enjoyable and distracts you from thinking about sleep........

Comment

No joking...I never slept a wink last night....was wide awake at 6am this morning. Think this insomnia is catching...lol....

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post

No joking...I never slept a wink last night....was wide awake at 6am this morning. Think this insomnia is catching...lol....
                          My wife was the same I woke a 3.30 and she still hadn't been asleep .....I told her to think about Coronation St.....my head is still sore
                          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                            My wife was the same I woke a 3.30 and she still hadn't been asleep .....I told her to think about Coronation St.....my head is still sore
                            Wonder was she reading Katie's thread too...lol....

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                              Wonder was she reading Katie's thread too...lol....
                              This keeps up , ye will being doing midnight walks together .......while Katie snores her brains off .

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZz

Comment

Working...
                                X