Smart Meters UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Meters UK

Looks like six million SM's will have to be taken out as useless....in the whole scheme of things.

You do not HAVE to have one.....I would say don't accept one.

Ppl with SM's have been billed on the qt for loads of power they did not have, due to malfunction.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    Looks like six million SM's will have to be taken out as useless....in the whole scheme of things.

Ppl with SM's have been billed on the qt for loads of power they did not have, due to malfunction.

Time for the EU member Countries to defend a few Metres of their own land themselves.......Yellow bellies.....

Good at fighting Jewish unarmed civilians...Methinks....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      Time for the EU member Countries to defend a few Metres of their own land themselves.......Yellow bellies.....

Good at fighting Jewish unarmed civilians...Methinks....
      Not so....Nearly 10'500 French troops all over the globe as we speak.....and Germans too. Check it out.

Comment

Not so....Nearly 10'500 French troops all over the globe as we speak.....and Germans too. Check it out.
        No praise for the UK then....You really are brainwashed by Brussels......

just a few little words....Tell us how marvellous you think the UK is, and how the people here should be looked after with UK tax payers money......

Go on..you can do it....

Comment

No praise for the UK then....You really are brainwashed by Brussels......just a few little words....Tell us how marvellous you think the UK is, and how the people here should be looked after with UK tax payers money......Go on..you can do it....
          You said they do nothing....I shot you down with ONE single fact...You were wrong again.

I can't remember saying it was a PRAISE POLL.

It was all about this = Quote Quinner....

"Time for the EU member Countries to defend a few Metres of their own land themselves.......Yellow bellies....."

Mind you the French 10.500 slightly outnumbers the Brits 4'000 by more than two and a half times.

You should check the facts before you engage lips.

Comment

You said they do nothing....I shot you down with ONE single fact...You were wrong again.

I can't remember saying it was a PRAISE POLL.

It was all about this = Quote Quinner....

"Time for the EU member Countries to defend a few Metres of their own land themselves.......Yellow bellies....."

Mind you the French 10.500 slightly outnumbers the Brits 4'000 by more than two and a half times.

You should check the facts before you engage lips.
            Just praise for the Amy that ''went home'' in 1940......Come on..a few nice words for the Brits that died defending France ..at least.....

Comment

Organised malfunction .... me thinks .

Comment

Just praise for the Amy that ''went home'' in 1940......Come on..a few nice words for the Brits that died defending France ..at least.....
                NOW WE SEE THE GOAL POST MOVING.... what happened to the YELLA BELLIES not doing their bit thingy

Looks like six million SM's will have to be taken out as useless....in the whole scheme of things. You do not HAVE to have one.....I would say don't accept one. Ppl with SM's have been billed on the qt for loads of power they did not have, due to malfunction.

Comment

NOW WE SEE THE GOAL POST MOVING.... what happened to the YELLA BELLIES not doing their bit thingy

http://www.dublinforum.net/forum/sho...13&postcount=2
                  Still not a bit of praise........I await patiently for even a little hint......

Comment

Still not a bit of praise........I await patiently for even a little hint......
                    http://www.dublinforum.net/forum/sho...22&postcount=5

Comment

I'm still waiting.......As a taxpayer I deserve a little respect........

Comment

I'm still waiting.......As a taxpayer I deserve a little respect........
                        Mind you the French 10.500 slightly outnumbers the Brits 4'000 by more than two and a half times. Where's the yella bellies ?

Comment

Mind you the French 10.500 slightly outnumbers the Brits 4'000 by more than two and a half times. Where's the yella bellies ?

Well, they are so brave according to you......I expect them to be fighting the Russians soon.........LOl....

May 1940..Massed units of the French Army headed towards the German lines to SURRENDER.....In their hundreds of thousands......

Comment

Working...
                          X