Peaky Blinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peaky Blinders

Back Thursday night on BBC.... wahaaay !!

peaky-blinders.jpg
    Everything is self-evident.

Taster here... best feckin' thing da Beeb have done for years.

Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
      Taster here... best feckin' thing da Beeb have done for years.

Their back ....gonna record the 6 of them , then watch in a bunch

Kicks off this Wed 9 bells .

Comment

Never seen the programme
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
          Never seen the programme
          me neither, though i feel i should as it's about brum and i'm moving up that way......

Comment

Never seen the programme
            Dinny and Katie....you must see this...it's just brilliant. I think Series 1,2&3 are on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
              me neither, though i feel i should as it's about brum and i'm moving up that way......
              I haven’t seen it but my daughter keeps raving about it,she tells me to watch it on Netflix

Comment

i never seem to like programmes when other people recommend them - maybe it's because i expect them to be better than they are, or maybe i'm just perverse.......so i probably won't watch it, then i can't be disappointed......

Comment

also it's about violent criminals - i don't like things that make "baddies" into heroes, i just can't identify with them......never watch "gangster" type things......is it like that?

just watched a preview on youtube, and yes, it's all guns and stuff - not my cup of tea, so will give it a miss.
                  Last edited by KatieMorag; 13-11-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                    also it's about violent criminals - i don't like things that make "baddies" into heroes, i just can't identify with them......never watch "gangster" type things......is it like that?

just watched a preview on youtube, and yes, it's all guns and stuff - not my cup of tea, so will give it a miss.
                    I just hide my eyes at the violent parts.......it's very sad in parts...Cillian Murphy is outstanding in it....actually there isn't one weak actor in it...

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                      Dinny and Katie....you must see this...it's just brilliant. I think Series 1,2&3 are on Netflix.
                      Don't do Netflix BF....even though we have it at home.....bad enough with all the 150 or so channels we have .....
                      By the way have you been watching the second series of..."I know who you are" if so is it any good

Comment

Don't do Netflix BF....even though we have it at home.....bad enough with all the 150 or so channels we have .....
                        By the way have you been watching the second series of..."I know who you are" if so is it any good
                        Yes Dinny...I've watched it every Saturday.
                        I like it because I find it very funny, in parts. I mean some of the plot is just so far fetched it's just not believable....but I can't stop watching it. It's sort of like this forum.....something keeps pulling me back in....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                          Yes Dinny...I've watched it every Saturday.
                          I like it because I find it very funny, in parts. I mean some of the plot is just so far fetched it's just not believable....but I can't stop watching it. It's sort of like this forum.....something keeps pulling me back in....lol.
                          Thought the first series was very drawn out......and after 10 episodes the killer was still not caught , have to sit through another 10 episodes at least to see what happens , I've recorded the first 4 episodes but am between two minds whether to watch them or not

Comment

I stopped watching it thro the 1st season..it was like watching paint dry...

Comment

Thought the first series was very drawn out......and after 10 episodes the killer was still not caught , have to sit through another 10 episodes at least to see what happens , I've recorded the first 4 episodes but am between two minds whether to watch them or not
                              It's not really a 'Who done it' ...it's more about deceit, lies, good liar... bad liar... suspense.

Comment

Working...
                              X