Letter from Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
    joe, it just riles me to hear people run down something that's been good for them and their family, one of my wifes workers[ex now] was a boat person from Vietnam, this man built a small boat in his backyard secretly , while building it he had to move house [cardboard box] a couple of times because people were getting curious , after he finished it someone found out and wanted to be included, that night they had to leave, he sailed and rowed [can`t remember where he landed] for a week or two, that man and his family are so greatful to be given the chance of freedom , his two sons are ,one is a neuro surgeon, and the other is a cardiologist, my wife always said 'joe' is the best worker I have.
    cos. it is one letter from the millions who arrived over the years.....These days people make a big deal out of one opinion....... This forum is awash with personal opinions, that is all they are...They carry no more weight than your own opinion.....The world is full of so-called experts demanding that others listen....
    It is like on here when somebody demands a link.....It's as if it has to be right if somebody else said it.....well, it does not have to be right and if it is a headline the odds are it will not be right and accurate......
    just sit back and have a good laugh...That is what I do.........You know what goes on around you, others have misinformed opinions.......
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      cos. it is one letter from the millions who arrived over the years.....These days people make a big deal out of one opinion....... This forum is awash with personal opinions, that is all they are...They carry no more weight than your own opinion.....The world is full of so-called experts demanding that others listen....
      It is like on here when somebody demands a link.....It's as if it has to be right if somebody else said it.....well, it does not have to be right and if it is a headline the odds are it will not be right and accurate......
      just sit back and have a good laugh...That is what I do.........You know what goes on around you, others have misinformed opinions.......
      joe,
      I do try to go along mostly with a laugh and a good natter and of course reminisce on old Dublin, I`v met so many families here who were herded out of their homeland and settled here, my next door neighbour lost his father and brother in Iraq during hussains reign, a family of seven girls ....... as if I didn`t have any worries of my own, a ct scan next week on the remaining kidney . anyway this is the last from me on this subject. cheers joe.
      in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

You stirrin the pot again Quinner ? What have oi told you about puttin yer foot in it eh ?. Go get a half full glass willya....
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
          You stirrin the pot again Quinner ? What have oi told you about puttin yer foot in it eh ?. Go get a half full glass willya....
          There you go again with your EU superiority.......The brainwashing has worked on you big-time....

Remember there were three at London Bridge....

Comment

joe,
            I do try to go along mostly with a laugh and a good natter and of course reminisce on old Dublin, I`v met so many families here who were herded out of their homeland and settled here, my next door neighbour lost his father and brother in Iraq during hussains reign, a family of seven girls ....... as if I didn`t have any worries of my own, a ct scan next week on the remaining kidney . anyway this is the last from me on this subject. cheers joe.
            Good luck with your scan Cosmo, will say one for you

Comment

There you go again with your EU superiority.......The brainwashing has worked on you big-time....Remember there were three at London Bridge....
              Oh no there wasn't....

Jayziz is there no limits to the man's ignorance.....

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                Good luck with your scan Cosmo, will say one for you
                Yeah....all the best with that Coz....let's hope ye get the all clear Shipm80

Comment

Oh no there wasn't....

Jayziz is there no limits to the man's ignorance.....
                  More EU propaganda.........That figures....

Comment

joe,
                    cosmo
                    Good luck with your scan. I lost my left kidney 18 years ago and understand how you feel.
                    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

More EU propaganda.........That figures....
                      Yur just fake bleedin news so yar....

Comment

Working...
                      X