Gardening .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
    Nemesis your garden is gorgeous. It must be lovely to look out at those beautiful vibrant colours every day.

Do you know anything about the dwarf Korean Lilac, how wide would the feeder roots go for example.
    They can be grown in a container and even in the ground they don't grow very big as far as I know.

Comment

I'm not allowed into the house most of the time so i might as well look after the garden
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
        I'm not allowed into the house most of the time so i might as well look after the garden
        Thanks for that Nem. If you can get my garden looking like that you can come and live here

Comment

Thanks for that Nem. If you can get my garden looking like that you can come and live here
          So the incontinence wouldn't be a problem then?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
            So the incontinence wouldn't be a problem then?
            Oops I might have to think that one out again

Comment

Oops I might have to think that one out again
              Spoilsport.

Comment

I was brought up in a convent, I am very prudish, don't you know

Comment

Went to do this this morning , grinding paste not to be found anywhere around the area …..

Comment

I was brought up in a convent, I am very prudish, don't you know
                    Was your mum a nun?

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                      Went to do this this morning , grinding paste not to be found anywhere around the area …..
                      Try droppin in any these on yer way past...save the paste money and get done while yer havin a pint and read ih deh paper
                      Find Lawnmower Sharpening & Lawnmower Repairing in Dublin and get directions and maps for local businesses in Ireland. List of best Lawnmower Sharpening & Lawnmower Repairing in Dublin of 2024.
                      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                        Was your mum a nun?
                        No Katie, but she did tell me that a priest tried to recruit her for the convent years ago. Her mother refused to allow her to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Much easier with one of these Twobob
                          Attached Files
                          I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                          Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post

Much easier with one of these Twobob

.to be sure Jembo , will do a little walk around to an engineering factory on the off chance they may have some in their workshop .

Comment

Advice needed please.

I have bought a ready made bug house. Other than hanging it up, do I have to put anything into the holes in order to attract tenants?

Comment

Originally posted by bettyl View Post
                                Advice needed please.

I have bought a ready made bug house. Other than hanging it up, do I have to put anything into the holes in order to attract tenants?
                                If there is big holes maybe a bit of straw or dead grass.....The little ones, they will bring in their own material....Bugs mostly use it in the autumn.....Don't face them in direct sunlight or facing north...
                                I make my own so when I drill the holes I leave a bit drill shavings inside.....

As well as hanging ones I have a half metre cube one on the ground with all sorts of bits in it, including rolled up soft corrugated cardboard.....
                                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X