• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone watch....Mad Dogs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      anyone watch....Mad Dogs?
      Yes.....have the box set.....it's not bad (bit over the top)......like Philip Glenister in anything....
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
        For anyone who watched series 1 of 'I Know Who You Are'... series 2 starts next Saturday 4th Nov...BBC 4...
        Thanks for that BF......They are repeating the first series at the moment

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          just watched part 1 of new itv drama Liar, about a woman accusing a guy of drug-raping her......he's denying it of course. In the lead role is the excellent Joanne Froggatt. So far so good; good acting, dialogue etc. though I thought the sub-plot of the sister having an affair with her ex was unnecessary and rather weak.
          Binged watched Liar last weekend ....really enjoyed it.....the doctor was some slime bag....got what he deserved ......Joanne was as usual excellent...as for the sister having an affair with Joanne's ex....couldn't understand how either of them could have fancied him....he had nothing going for him that would have attracted women I would have thought

Comment

• "Unspeakable" Looks like a good one off drama tomorrow night on Channel 4 ....it's about a woman that receives a text saying that her partner is having an unhealthy relationship with her 11 year old daughter......

Comment

• thanks for the heads up dinny...i'll put this on our watch list

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                Acting was very good.....I still enjoyed it all the same.....I was wondering where I'd see Ellen before and remembered she was in a drama last year called "The A Word" her son was Autistic in it

You may remember this programme a couple of years ago..."The A Word" about a couple trying to come to terms with the fact that their son is Autistic ....well the series is back again ....it's 2 years later and they are still coming to terms...tonight @ 9pm BBC1.......

Comment

• Thanks Dinny....

Not sure if anyone watched series 1 of 'Safe House' set in the Lake District. Series 2 started last night on TV3....might be on ITV for UK viewers. There is a completely new cast in series 2...and new Safe House location. It's a bit difficult to follow the new characters...and relate back to the first series...

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                    Thanks Dinny....

Not sure if anyone watched series 1 of 'Safe House' set in the Lake District. Series 2 started last night on TV3....might be on ITV for UK viewers. There is a completely new cast in series 2...and new Safe House location. It's a bit difficult to follow the new characters...and relate back to the first series...
                    I seen the last series ...but can only remember bits of it....I taped last nights episode and will tape the whole series and watch it all together

Comment

• Watched 8 episodes of "Mr Mercedes" over the last couple of nights...It's about a psychopath that drives a merc into a crowd of people and kills 16 people....and a detective who fails to solve the case before he retired....the psychopath begins to taunt him during his retirement about his failure to find the killer.....and there begins a great cat and mouse type thriller ....have to say I really enjoyed it and Brendan Gleeson is superb as the detective ....can't wait for the last two episodes ......and the soundtrack is excellent .....
                      would recommend this to one and all

Comment

Watched 8 episodes of "Mr Mercedes" over the last couple of nights...It's about a psychopath that drives a merc into a crowd of people and kills 16 people....and a detective who fails to solve the case before he retired....the psychopath begins to taunt him during his retirement about his failure to find the killer.....and there begins a great cat and mouse type thriller ....have to say I really enjoyed it and Brendan Gleeson is superb as the detective ....can't wait for the last two episodes ......and the soundtrack is excellent .....
                        would recommend this to one and all
                        Yep , have been following it , penultimate show tonight .....Gleeson plays the part brilliantly .

Your man [psycho] plays the part very well also ........when I seen him tossing the bit of meat back into the fridge few episodes back , just knew it was going to have another show somewhere along the line .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                          Yep , have been following it , penultimate show tonight .....Gleeson plays the part brilliantly .

Your man [psycho] plays the part very well also ........when I seen him tossing the bit of meat back into the fridge few episodes back , just knew it was going to have another show somewhere along the line .
                          Didn't take much meat to do the trick TB...only two small pieces , must have been very strong poison

Comment

Didn't take much meat to do the trick TB...only two small pieces , must have been very strong poison
                            While chewing on me balls last week ...my eyes were flickering up and down from the plate to the manageress on the other side of the table , " What's up " was the question I got " Nothing darling " was the response ........oh by the way , they were my mince balls
                            Last edited by Twobob; 15-11-2017, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• The mammy don't look to healthy in the bed .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                                The mammy don't look to healthy in the bed .
                                That looked like Lou in the bed beside her

Comment

Working...
                                X