Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Please no more movies by one of the hammyist actors that ever lived
    The Clown that Cried is his master piece of poor taste and hammy acting.

Comment

• RIP Jerry Lewis, an old favourite of mine.

Comment

• R.I.P. Wille Duggan.......Great Irish Rugby Player.....died aged 67
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Don Cockburn , former RTE news presenter ....from what I can remember of him , a gentile man .

Comment

• RIP Don Cockburn. You can see a video clip of him reading the news headlines here
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Harry Dean Stanton, one of the most recognisable character actors in cinema, has died of natural causes at the age of 91.

The American star, whose unique look made him an instantly recognisable on-screen presence, passed away in Los Angeles leaving behind a list of credits spanning over six decades.

Stanton starred in a whole range of classic films (Cool Hand Luke and Alien to name but a few) until his breakthrough lead role arrived in Wim Wenders' Paris, Texas in 1984 when he was 58.

He also crossed over to television familiar to many as cult leader Roman Grant on HBO drama Big Love which ran from 2006-11 and, most recently, in David Lynch's Twin Peaks revival. He'd worked with the director previously on films Wild at Heart, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me and Inland Empire.

His extensive list of credits include Repo Man, The Last Temptation of Christ, The Pledge and Pretty in Pink in which he played the father of Molly Ringwald's lead character.

Stanton, whose Hollywood friends included Marlon Brando, Jack Nicholson and Sam Shepard - who passed away earlier this year - will posthumously appear in Lucky which is set to be released later this year.

Comment

• Great actor... RIP.
                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• R.I.P.......Jimmy McGee .....What a great broadcaster and Gentleman...

Comment

• RIP Jimmy McGee

Comment

• RIP Jimmy McGee....

Comment

• The Raging Bull Himself also died today.....Jake LaMotta .....R.I.P.

Comment

• R.I.P.Jimmy Magee

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                            The Raging Bull Himself also died today.....Jake LaMotta .....R.I.P.
                            RIP Jimmy Magee aka Memory Man and the Raging Bull Jake LaMotta
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• RIP Liz Dawn, aka Vera Duckworth of Coronation Street. She passed away last night at the age of 77 from a long battle with empysema. What a brilliant actress she was in the soap. Now she's with Bill Tarmey aka Jack in the Rovers Return up the sky.
                              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                                RIP Liz Dawn, aka Vera Duckworth of Coronation Street. She passed away last night at the age of 77 from a long battle with empysema. What a brilliant actress she was in the soap. Now she's with Bill Tarmey aka Jack in the Rovers Return up the sky.
                                RIP Liz......Vera and Jack were a great duo back in the day......

Comment

Working...
                                X