Cannabis oil....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    Hope all goes well for your son in law tommie..hugs..

morning all....not sure how cold it is outside..but it feels so cold to me..

Not a good week here...Daughter #1 fell last week and broke her clavicle and had surgery on it yesterday.....Daughter #2 slipped in the shower and broke her elbow.....they havent decided if surgery is needed or not...and wont know till next week.....Ive been slipping in and out of kidney failure for the past couple of weeks...its the lupus affecting them...and every time i seem to catch a break...boom i get something else that affects the lupus.....all im asking santa for this year is......to be stress free....kids ok..and no more broken bones for this family...

liked having this little whine..
    Fucking hell, is ur cannabis oil not working Helen? ? Hope Mel is okay again. Don't tell me lou is fecked too. Ouch. U can pm me hun.
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
      Helen sounds like you are going through the wars. I hope everything settles down and 2017 brings you good health and good fortune
      Sorry vico do u mean 2018??
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

thanks girls...yes the cannabis is working for pain...but the lupus is trying to annihilate the kidneys...and its going thro the central nervous system and the brain so ive odd stuff happening...thank heavens i have the cannabis though cos i cant take any of the regular pharma drugs at all.....

Comment

Working...
        X