• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Plank?

Comment

• Tyrone Power...?

Comment

• William Pogue? (hopefully that answer wasn't already given like Elvis! LOL I really need to reread before answering!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Eileen View Post
          William Pogue? (hopefully that answer wasn't already given like Elvis! LOL I really need to reread before answering!)
          Great answer Eileen...

Comment

• Eileen who is William Pogue, and what is his connection to the clues?..definitely not him.
            today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

• Colonel Pogue, the pilot for Skylab’s last manned mission in 1973, went on strike while in orbit to demand more free time to enjoy the view and to think.

Comment

• Gary Powers...he flew the CIA spy plane that the Russians shot down in 1960.

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                  Gary Powers...he flew the CIA spy plane that the Russians shot down in 1960.
                  And I believe it was called a U2 spy plane....
                  Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                    And I believe it was called a U2 spy plane....
                    yes it was Joe and he was swapped for a Russian Spy named Rudolf ....lol

Comment

Gary Powers...he flew the CIA spy plane that the Russians shot down in 1960.
                      Like Superman he had Powers..the plane as said was U 2...the reason I said Eileen should know it was she is connected to the army. Gary had high ambitions..he was especially selected to fly the plane..another reason someone should have gotten it sooner is the movie..Bridge of spies..latest movie.

Well done barefoot...as I said you were all around it..you got the spy bit..that was another clue..I spy with my little eye..

Comment

• Well done B.F........a true battler

Comment

• Well done BF!!!

Comment

• Eileen all the clues were there..just had to do some word association, and as I said you are connected to that field.

Comment

• Thanks guys but it wasn't all knowledge...I had to google him in the end....otherwise I would never have solved it. SS what was the Mighty clue about?

SS we don't say it often enough but thanks for all the cryptics you set up for us....it's really appreciated and good fun too.
                              Last edited by barefoot; 30-11-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys but it wasn't all knowledge...I had to google him in the end....otherwise I would never have solved it. SS what was the Mighty clue about?

SS we don't say it often enough but thanks for all the cryptics you set up for us....it's really appreciated and good fun too.
                                So true ..... .....good man S.S.

Comment

Working...
                                X