Clear All

€190

so is it worth the difference in price for me? lots to think about now

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
      http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/num.../706145704.prd

€190

so is it worth the difference in price for me? lots to think about now
      Depends on how many aircraft carriers you have to clean.....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

We had a Henry for a few years, great hoover but got the dyson a few years ago as Henry literally packed it in. The Dyson I love coz it is built for sitting on the stairs & its long extendable lead is brilliant too. Can't remember the price for the dyson but suspect hubby got the HENRY in argos & we got a free reusable bag with it.
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Breda we had dyson, & central vac....and everything under the sun...but 4 years ago we bought a Miele, and honest to god its the best vacuum we ever bought in our entire lives......works well ...doest block...light...great for corners......its incredible...and the kids use it and probably abuse it...its stood up to everything so far and you can imagine with the gang in my house its used constantly, many times a day even lol...dont know if you can get them there...theyre a bit pricy...but well worth it....ive seen them on sale here now and then..

Comment

heres a link..actually i see its dropped a few $ on when we bought it...so im guessing the newer ones might even be better..

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
              Yes that's the one....Curry's have them on sale for €79.99....

Comment

just looking back at my posts, the vacuum cleaner decided to work again and is still going strong 3 years on!!

my job this weekend was to try to clean the deck without too much scrubbing or effort on my part. My back went out a few weeks ago and I can not do much around the garden.

I read about using Napisan as a deck cleaner so decided to give it a try. It contains sodium percarbonate. Was pleased with the result so far as it has removed a lot of the build up of dirt and oil.

Has anyone bought just sodium percarbonate on it's own and cleaned a deck with it please.

Comment

Since the hot weather begun ,we have been plagued by flies coming through the open doors. Mrs Bojangles read somewhere of a solution. You fill up a transparent bag with a couple of litres of water, with 4 shiny copper coins in the bottom and tie above the open door. We tried it today and certainly seems to have reduced the infestation quite a bit .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                    Since the hot weather begun ,we have been plagued by flies coming through the open doors. Mrs Bojangles read somewhere of a solution. You fill up a transparent bag with a couple of litres of water, with 4 shiny copper coins in the bottom and tie above the open door. We tried it today and certainly seems to have reduced the infestation quite a bit .
                    Holy jayzis Bo .......water restrictions ????? .

Comment

i was just reading about that too the other day bo.....we dont get so many flies as mosquitoes....we have screens to keep them out but they manage all the time to sneak it....and its not so much me the feckers bite.....as willie....they all flock around him taking lumps ...and hes allergic to their bloomin bites...wonder would this work for mosquitoes

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                        i was just reading about that too the other day bo.....we dont get so many flies as mosquitoes....we have screens to keep them out but they manage all the time to sneak it....and its not so much me the feckers bite.....as willie....they all flock around him taking lumps ...and hes allergic to their bloomin bites...wonder would this work for mosquitoes
                        Yeh, I never get bitten by mosquitoes , but Mrs B ends up like the Elephant Man if we go out foreign . The worse thing over here are horse flies , they take a nice chunk out of you , I dont get bothered by them either funnily enough.

Comment

I've just noticed that there must be a wasps nest in my attic ...I see dozens of wasps going in and out beside the water overflow pipe
                          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Yeh, I never get bitten by mosquitoes , but Mrs B ends up like the Elephant Man if we go out foreign . The worse thing over here are horse flies , they take a nice chunk out of you , I dont get bothered by them either funnily enough.
                            Yes, I always get bitten by various insects. Some people seem to be more susceptible than others and apparently women more so than men. We used to have a cat and when it had fleas I'd be covered in bites all down my legs and arms and my ex-husband was completely bite-free.
                            At the moment in our house it's the slugs that are attempting to invade, we kept finding them in the sink and their trails on the draining-board. I called them Seamus and Sean and if I found one I'd pick it up and put it out the back door but my son has now put down slug pellets and blocked up various orifices......heartless beast........

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                              Yes, I always get bitten by various insects. Some people seem to be more susceptible than others and apparently women more so than men. We used to have a cat and when it had fleas I'd be covered in bites all down my legs and arms and my ex-husband was completely bite-free.
                              At the moment in our house it's the slugs that are attempting to invade, we kept finding them in the sink and their trails on the draining-board. I called them Seamus and Sean and if I found one I'd pick it up and put it out the back door but my son has now put down slug pellets and blocked up various orifices......heartless beast........
                              The slug pellets will do the trick all right.BTW are the kids coming over with you ?

Comment

Hi Bo, There are no flies on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X