Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Salle Primary School, Glasanaon Rd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Salle Primary School, Glasanaon Rd.

Hi! would anyone have photos of the school?

Originally posted by Fingo View Post
    Hi! would anyone have photos of the school?
    Hi Fingo and welcome.....Plenty of threads with photo's about Finglas on this site.....go up to search and click on it and write in Finglas and it will direct you to the threads
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Was there from 1967 to 1970... think there's a thread somewhere about it - pictures of the yard etc.
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

I remember lots of photos of the school were posted on the now defunct Dublin City Council forum, can't seem to find any here!

Comment

Cheers,Dinny

Comment

Think you're right about those pictures of the school being on the old DCC forum Fingo.

Some discussion and a pic of pupils from the 1950s on this thread from 2012...

Howyez, For some strange reason I got it into my head that I'd like to produce and publish on YouTube a slideshow of old, new and in between Photos of Finglas. Yes I know there are a number of slideshows out there already but I want to make this one the biggest and the best hopefully. A lot of the slideshow already available
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Its now Gaelscoil Ui Earcain and that school has been running in that building 12 years now.
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
              X