No announcement yet.

Hypnosis (Merged with Insomnia )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your lugs around this , nothing to loose ....except another few hours sleep .

Comment

Attached Files
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Feeling guilty about anything Eileen ....
        LOL If I am I've been feeling guilty about it for the last 20 plus years!! I wish I knew what I did so I can just let it go!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
          LMAO That better not be me you're talking about!! hahaha
          I can't sleep through the night. I fall asleep no problem - wide awake an hour later.
          hahahaaa...your not OLD lol

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
            this was me last night ffs......

Comment

That's me and my brain EVERY night!!

Comment

willie sleeps like a bloomin baby every night....and SNORES

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                  What do you do to help you get to sleep? I do several things; one is to make alphabetical lists in my head, usually girls' names with a theme eg French names, people I've known, or I imagine my dream home room by room, or I
                  play "link the soap characters", making a chain in my head that links 2 characters through their various relationships. I might sound like a nutter but all of these work really well........
                  On a serious note , have heard it said that if you inhale slowly while counting to 8 , hold for 8 , and exhale slowly for same , repeat 4 times .

Comment

"..............
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                      i know...tell me about it...we had all this 50 shades thing going on too..id poke him in the side and make him roll to his other side.....which would be fine and stop the snoring for about 5 mins....then i do it again and get him to move to the other side...jesus when hed lay on his back it was like an explosion going on....the thing with all these pokes was to be on your toes and move fast in case he tried to poke back.....at one time i tried to move over and hold his nose but got swatted away...god be with the days we had romantic times in bed.....not verging on murder times hahhaa
                      Give a treesome a lash.....that'll stop im snorin. ...while injecting summa dat lost romance
                      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

"..............
                        Whatever ye do dont drink hot chocolate made with milk.....twill turn ya inta a grumpy oul twat.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                          Whatever ye do dont drink hot chocolate made with milk.....twill turn ya inta a grumpy oul twat.
                          There’s enough grumpy twats on here without me becoming one.

Comment

Jaze no....there ye have it....... But steer clear a dat chocolate powder stuff....esp wit milk. .....you might morph inta a viper ffs.

Comment

Splutter heheehhhehhehhhe!!!!

and DTW just sos you know.....we did have 3 somes for 18 years with the aul dog who died a while ago.....the snoring even upset the dog hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                                Jaze no....there ye have it....... But steer clear a dat chocolate powder stuff....esp wit milk. .....you might morph inta a viper ffs.
                                A cup of cholocate won’t do any harm,it’s the JAG drinkers who morp into vipers. Gone are the days when men could take their drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X