No announcement yet.

Hypnosis (Merged with Insomnia )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are involved with one of Goldins' daughter through business ( although nothing to do with hypnosis )
    I saw Paul Goldin about 40 years ago in the Olympia .One my mates we were with , went up on the stage , and was hypnotised and towards the end of the show , he and the rest of the guinea pigs were to told to sit down , but when Paul Goldin was to clap his hands , they were to believe that someone stole their bellybutton . He did this and with that , Mick jumped up and started going berserk , saying " where is it where is it " and with that he tore out of the Olympia , and ran away into the night . I spoke to him a few days later and he believed he had a psychotic episode . I found the whole thing disturbing and would never have anything to do with it .
    Insomnia for me is summed up in one line of the song Peggy Gordon

" A troubled mind can know no rest "

Comment

Bo, can you merge this thread with the insomnia one as they're related? If you don't i'll hypnotise you.......

Comment

Your wish is my command ( or is that a genie ?) Thread merged with Boxmans Hypnosis

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
          Your wish is my command ( or is that a genie ?) Thread merged with Boxmans Hypnosis
          it worked! a whole new career beckons

another tip for getting to sleep that i use when i'm having trouble is to do one of those puzzle books, the ones with different puzzles in codewords, word searches etc..........mind you i do them anyway.

Comment

We are involved with one of Goldins' daughter through business ( although nothing to do with hypnosis )
            I saw Paul Goldin about 40 years ago in the Olympia .One my mates we were with , went up on the stage , and was hypnotised and towards the end of the show , he and the rest of the guinea pigs were to told to sit down , but when Paul Goldin was to clap his hands , they were to believe that someone stole their bellybutton . He did this and with that , Mick jumped up and started going berserk , saying " where is it where is it " and with that he tore out of the Olympia , and ran away into the night . I spoke to him a few days later and he believed he had a psychotic episode . I found the whole thing disturbing and would never have anything to do with it .

I do hope your mate found it.....
            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
              Yes it does work.... I started to study the subject over 50 years ago having watched the French hypnotist Paul Goldin at the Olympia Theatre in Dublin (anyone else?). The first publication I ever read was Goldin's own book on the subject which I still have somewhere. Sadly Goldin died back in 2008, but his daughter qualified and now runs the family business in Dun Laoghaire and many 'Goldin' franchises around the country.
              Celebrity hypnotist and behavioural psychologist Paul Goldin died yesterday following a short illness at the age of 79.

Fascinated by the first show I ever saw him do in the early 60's, I went to nearly every show after that, both matinee and evening, on an annual basis for six years......and last saw him here in the UK about twenty years ago at the Botleigh Grange Hotel near Southampton.....which I saw advertised by sheer luck.....he was as good then as he was way back in the 60's and we had a great chat after the show.....where I finally got 'his' book signed after all that time....he was tickled I'd produced it for signature after so long.

Later I became friendly with and was trained by one of the UK's most successful clinical and stage hypnotists called 'Tabb'...who as a friend, with no fees involved, taught me all the practicalities of hypnosis.

There's no black magic required or involved, in fact science doesn't know how hypnosis actually works, nobody does....though this explanation is as good as it gets.... http://www.abouthypnosis.com/how-hypnosis-works.html

I've maintained a strong interest in the subject over the years and have treated people for various complaints and phobias ie: smoking, spiders, heights, with one hundred per cent success.

Under extraneous circumstances when sleep was hard to maintain, I used self hypnosis with great results....it's easy when you learn how, and works every time.

This vid is an example of the strength of self hypnosis.= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn_-fSDbka8

Will it...., or can it 'cure' insomnia / sleep disturbance ?... well if ye can have yer teeth pulled out under hypnosis, getting eight hours of sleep will be a doddle...BUT.... you really have to want it.... and want the treatment to work.....

If you're sceptical .....just try it once....do not block book and pay for a series of sessions...that's how the hypnotists get wealthy....test it first.....then go from there....If you feel it's useful ask the hypnotist to do you a bespoke recording which you can play in the comfort of your own home whenever you need a treatment 'top-up'.

Hypnosis works for the majority of those who give it a whirl, so give it one session to try and see if it works for you. It might be the best $150 yiv ever spent....here's an address for ya.....
              http://freedomhouse.com.au/hypnotherapy-perth-cost/
              You brought me back to the 80s M8. I stayed at the Botleigh Grange when I was doing a job at Wellworthy near Lymington. They made piston rings for the aircraft industry including Concord.
              I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
              Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

High ferritin levels can cause insomnia and at the same time cause fatigue...

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                  high ferritin levels .....doesn't bare thinking about

Comment

I quoted Peggy Gordon very recently in here... Hypnosis cannot harm anyone....so no need to be disturbed....no black magic just straightforward suggestion by the hypnotist.....ppl can open their eyes and walk away at any time....no problem.
                    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
                      You brought me back to the 80s M8. I stayed at the Botleigh Grange when I was doing a job at Wellworthy near Lymington. They made piston rings for the aircraft industry including Concord.
                      Only frequent the best places eh ?. Nice hotel.....and a pleasure to see PG perform after so many years had passed.

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                        Yeah, and diet and exercise can make it better.

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                          I do hope your mate found it.....
                          SLEEP !!! quinner... SLEEP !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                            SLEEP !!! quinner... SLEEP !!!!
                            You get hypnotised by Brussels to believe their propaganda......
                            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

BBC2 last night , bottom line , experiment on 3 people , 1st fella[shift worker] ate 2 kiwi before he went to bed , 2nd [a doctor] drank pre-biotic [sachet] , both reported it was beneficial , 3rd was a lady ....I forget what hers was .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                                BBC2 last night , bottom line , experiment on 3 people , 1st fella[shift worker] ate 2 kiwi before he went to bed , 2nd [a doctor] drank pre-biotic [sachet] , both reported it was beneficial , 3rd was a lady ....I forget what hers was .
                                Riveting stuff there 2/-

Comment

Working...
                                X