The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    i didn't know you'd lived in Australia bf......why did you come back to Erin?
    Woeful weather in Oz Katie ....lol.

We were home for a year in 97/98 and when we went back to Oz we missed family..old friends and they way of life here.

Comment

• its hard ........ive never been really homesick..but willie was.......i think the fact that our kids were so young when we came here made it harder to even consider going back..cos theyre canadian lol

Comment

• more delays with our sale.....we will be in barnet for xmas now......probably just as well......

Comment

more delays with our sale.....we will be in barnet for xmas now......probably just as well......
          Yeah Just as well....give you one last Christmas in the family home .....and start the new year in a new one
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
            Yeah Just as well....give you one last Christmas in the family home .....and start the new year in a knew one
            but it means i have to rummage around in the shed for the decorations, which i packed up months ago.......

Comment

but it means i have to rummage around in the shed for the decorations, which i packed up months ago.......
              lol....give you something to do

Comment

lol....give you something to do
                might not bother, might just make them out of bog roll and foil pie trays.......

Comment

might not bother, might just make them out of bog roll and foil pie trays.......
                  Were you watching repeats of Blue Peter ?

Comment

Were you watching repeats of Blue Peter ?
                    damn.....caught out......

Comment

damn.....caught out......
                      I can just imaging stuck into Blue Peter and making things along with them..lol

Comment

more delays with our sale.....we will be in barnet for xmas now......probably just as well......
                        Ahhh it will be nice to start the new year in your new home when you do move. Things are slow for us too so it looks like we won't move til we officially have the house and all.

That didn't stop me sorting through my wardrobes & drawers yesterday evening & this am. Kids wardrobes and drawers were all sorted out a short while back. Having said that this will help make the move easier.
                        Last edited by Suzieq; 17-11-2017, 04:32 PM. Reason: Spelling errors, posting from phone
                        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                          Ahhh it will be nice to start the new year in your new home when you do move. Things are slow for us too so it looks like we won't move til we officially have the house and all.

That didn't stop me sorting through my wardrobes & drawers yesterday evening & this am. Kids wardrobes and drawers were all sorted out a short while back. Having said that this will help make the move easier.
                          You don't realise how much stuff you have until you are moving house

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                            You don't realise how much stuff you have until you are moving house
                            and most of it is neither use nor ornament, as my old Ma used to say

Comment

and most of it is neither use nor ornament, as my old Ma used to say
                              Absolutely, you wonder why you kept it in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                                Absolutely, you wonder why you kept it in the first place
                                with me it's stuff like clothes i hope to be able to get into one day, and baking trays for when i get around to doing "proper cooking".......and old toys that i'm sentimental about

Comment

Working...
                                X