The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bettyl View Post
    It is too easy to get into Ireland via car ferry, the only check made is on the booking confirmation at exit port, no passports are required. You can have anyone / thing in the boot and no one would ever know.I have been banging on about this for years.
    It seems that way, but believe me, you are checked out soon after you book yer ticket.....they only stop the iffy ones.......some might slip through the net but very few compared with the numbers in and out of the country as a whole.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      So.....son no 1 gone back to uni, moving into his room tonight...bye bye Action Man bed.....(son doesn't know about this, of course)
      What was the action like in the action man bed....dat is de kweshtion !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
        It seems that way, but believe me, you are checked out soon after you book yer ticket.....they only stop the iffy ones.......some might slip through the net but very few compared with the numbers in and out of the country as a whole.
        I travel regularly to Dublin via several ports in the UK. They can do all the checks they want on me and I will come up squeaky clean, but, I could put anything or anybody into the boot of my car and take it / them in or out out under the radar and nobody knows. I would prefer to be asked to arrive 2 hrs early at port to enable ALL cars, vans and lorries into and out of Ireland to be checked, to keep it safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
          What was the action like in the action man bed....dat is de kweshtion !!!!
          zero......except for the sit-ups......no action men either.........

Comment

• Originally posted by bettyl View Post
            I travel regularly to Dublin via several ports in the UK. [U]They can do all the checks they want on me and I will come up squeaky clean
            That's why they don't stop you....

but, I could put anything or anybody into the boot of my car and take it / them in or out out under the radar and nobody knows.
            You could but you never have....and not likely to ?.

I would prefer to be asked to arrive 2 hrs early at port to enable ALL cars, vans and lorries into and out of Ireland to be checked, to keep it safe.
            That's fair enough too.

Comment

zero......except for the sit-ups......no action men either.........
              Send the same letter te santy next year again eh ?.

Comment

• I want to know why the Barnet Bugle is not reporting on Barnet FC's terrible season they are having , played 27 matches and have only won 5 games.....they are last in the lowest division of the 4 major leagues in England and looks like they will be relegated to Non League football next season....
                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                  I want to know why the Barnet Bugle is not reporting on Barnet FC's terrible season they are having , played 27 matches and have only won 5 games.....they are last in the lowest division of the 4 major leagues in England and looks like they will be relegated to Non League football next season....
                  That's why the Bugle isn't reporting on it. Actually since Barnet FC moved to The Hive we at the Bugle don't have the budget to cover it ( bus fares etc.)

Comment

That's why the Bugle isn't reporting on it. Actually since Barnet FC moved to The Hive we at the Bugle don't have the budget to cover it ( bus fares etc.)
                    I'm sure the roving reporter misses the pie and chips in the ground at half time

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                      I'm sure the roving reporter misses the pie and chips in the ground at half time
                      Yes, the veggie burgers were very good.......er.......so our Sports Correspondent tells me...........

Comment

Yes, the veggie burgers were very good.......er.......so our Sports Correspondent tells me...........
                        I heard they were rotten , the players were eating them and spending more than a penny in the toilets.....no wonder they are so bad

Comment

• One son home tonight, the other next weekend, so i'll be back on the Action Man bed. Looking forward to seeing them though, and hope they'll bring a few quid with them as I'm broke.

Comment

• Walking down the road tonight I looked down to see a frog hopping along the pavement, never seen one on the street before...........

Comment

One son home tonight, the other next weekend, so i'll be back on the Action Man bed. Looking forward to seeing them though, and hope they'll bring a few quid with them as I'm broke.
                              Yeah buh Whos providing the action

Comment

Walking down the road tonight I looked down to see a frog hopping along the pavement, never seen one on the street before...........
                                Ther"re foxes in frogs clothing :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X