In Memorium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
    Big hug Dinny....we miss our dads but we will always have our great memories of them...
    Thanks BF.....never said a truer word
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• For those of you that don't know the reason I haven't been posting in recent weeks is my Wonderful Mother died recently in fact she was only buried 6 days ago....I want to thank all the posters that pm'd me to express their condolences at my loss....your pm's were really appreciated ....thank you once again

Comment

• Glad your back Dinny you were sorely missed. Nothing quite as bad as losing your Mammy. May she Rest In Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
          Glad your back Dinny you were sorely missed. Nothing quite as bad as losing your Mammy. May she Rest In Peace.
          Your right in what you say Joan....thank you

Comment

• My Mam is a year dead today......Gone but never forgotten.....Love you Mam....

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
              My Mam is a year dead today......Gone but never forgotten.....Love you Mam....
              She is in my prayers Dinny. Try to keep the old chin up

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                She is in my prayers Dinny. Try to keep the old chin up
                Thanks Vico....

Comment

• Mams stay around they are never far away Tat year went very fast. You wouldn't wish her back to today's problems

Comment

• Just heard that one of our gang who hung out together as teenagers died earlier this year..

May the beautiful woman the was "Marguerite" forever stay in our minds

Comment

• In memory of my Mother , died 2 years ago on this date.....missed so much by me and all her family

Comment

In memory of my Mother , died 2 years ago on this date.....missed so much by me and all her family
                        Rest In Peace to your mother Dinny ........... they're never far away , ever .

Comment

• Your mother won't be far away Dinny, mothers always look out for their children, even when they are adults, they will always be the children to the mothers

Comment

In memory of my Mother , died 2 years ago on this date.....missed so much by me and all her family
                            Ma’s are a special breed of people Dinny,thinking of you today

Comment

• Strange how every year you remember them on that date and you find yourself sad when you remember, R.I.P. to Dinnys Mam and all our parents and friends who have gone, I think I have more friends gone now then are still in my life.

My Mam was only sixty but my dear dad was nearly ninety. October is the month to remember them all. My late dad also died in October

Comment

• Amen to that Joan

Comment

Working...
                                X