Toronto and St Patricks Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    I don't need a thread as I have studied the History....Though maybe as it was in the 60's I may need a few refreshers for certain times......

''The raids''....lol what I referred to was more than a raid.....

Don't forget though that the UK is not entirely inhabited by the ''English''.....That may help some people.....

It is the truth as far as we know it that matters......None of those useless historical guesses or whodunnits..
    Just thought it would be an interesting thread.
    No-one can fully know "the truth" with history - historians use a variety or sources and there's always new evidence coming to light......
    that's what makes it so exciting, wouldn't you agree?
    Last edited by KatieMorag; 24-01-2018, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      Just thought it would be an interesting thread.
      No-one can fully know "the truth" with history - historians use a variety or sources and there's always new evidence coming to light......
      that's what makes it so exciting, wouldn't you agree?
      I did say ''truth as we know it''...
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

I did say ''truth as we know it''...
        true......

Comment

St Patrick's day parade in Toronto is not really much to speak of.It never occurs on St Pat's Day unless it falls on Sat or Sun,otherwise it would screw up business,and traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
            St Patrick's day parade in Toronto is not really much to speak of.It never occurs on St Pat's Day unless it falls on Sat or Sun,otherwise it would screw up business,and traffic.
            Ed, do you think that the ''American Loyalists'' are the very same as the Irish Loyalist in Toronto...
            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Ed, do you think that the ''American Loyalists'' are the very same as the Irish Loyalist in Toronto...
              Who are these 'American Loyalists'... and by the same token - in the context of Toronto, who are the 'Irish Loyalists' ??
              Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Working...
              X