Dublinforum.net - Forum

Dublinforum.net - Forum (http://www.dublinforum.net/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.dublinforum.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Wow!!!!! (http://www.dublinforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29641)

quinner 02-09-2017 01:15 PM

Wow!!!!!
 
As if by magic and contrary to popular belief......

The ''English''.....In Northern have morphed into ''Ulster Scots''.....With their own separate language......

quinner 02-09-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quinner (Post 451853)
As if by magic and contrary to popular belief......

The ''English''.....In Northern have morphed into ''Ulster Scots''.....With their own separate language......

Yes, the very same ''people'' who opted for a separate Northern Ireland''....After the so-called English Parliament which is actually the UK Parliament opted with the agreement of the Irish negotiators to give them a choice.....

Mykidsmom 02-09-2017 02:54 PM

is this for real?

DAMNTHEWEATHER 02-09-2017 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quinner (Post 451854)
Yes, the very same ''people'' who opted for a separate Northern Ireland''....After the so-called English Parliament which is actually the UK Parliament opted with the agreement of the Irish negotiators to give them a choice.....

What you on about...talkin in riddles again...spit it out in plain man.

quinner 02-09-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER (Post 451870)
What you on about...talkin in riddles again...spit it out in plain man.


I only speak the facts........sadly you and many others cannot handle the truth.....Yes, sad...

quinner 02-09-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mykidsmom (Post 451866)
is this for real?

Nothing but.....

Mykidsmom 03-09-2017 12:42 AM

Wow!!

quinner 03-09-2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mykidsmom (Post 451981)
Wow!!

LOL....Especially when some people say they do not refer to themselves as ''Ulster Scots''....

Mykidsmom 03-09-2017 12:46 AM

ulster scots..jesus...

never met anyone openly admitting to that haha thank god..cos id laugh my bum off

quinner 03-09-2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mykidsmom (Post 451987)
ulster scots..jesus...

never met anyone openly admitting to that haha thank god..cos id laugh my bum off

I have heard that many times.....That is what they are.........

They even tried to convert England into Presbyterianism.....


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright dublinforum.net 2009 - all rights reserved