Daingean ..County Offaly.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daingean ..County Offaly.....

A place where the Irish Government sent young boys to be raped and thrashed with leather belts.....

A place where the most (un) Christian Brothers had a free hand to do exactly as their warped sadistic minds wished.......

A purgatory, where raw children's buttocks stirred excitement in those Brothers as they watched the next lash make contact.....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    A place where the Irish Government sent young boys to be raped and thrashed with leather belts.....

A place where the most (un) Christian Brothers had a free hand to do exactly as their warped sadistic minds wished.......

A purgatory, where raw children's buttocks stirred excitement in those Brothers as they watched the next lash make contact.....
    Can remember class mates being told that's where they'd end up if things didn't change with them .

A man I worked with was a victim of one of these places .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      Can remember class mates being told that's where they'd end up if things didn't change with them .

A man I worked with was a victim of one of these places .
      Yes, young boys were threatened with rape and violence and the Irish Government was in full agreement.....

Comment

Yes, the Irish government paid the gang of beating and raping so called Christian Brothers to beat and rape the young boys...It was done for the Brothers own sadistic pleasure and sexual gratification..

Comment

artane

Artane letterfrack marlborough house daingean

i was in one of these places now there is a fund on money set up from the so called christian brothers who were made sell off some of their property

This fund is being run by a crowd who call themselves CARANUA with a committee and staff and run by silver spooned people who have no idea what children really went through ,These people are treating people who are entitled help from this fund like beggars ,i have been dealing with them and a more arrogant bunch you will never meet ,These are supposed to be so called advisors ,some traveling all over europe ,and when the hold meetings it has to be the best,: Gresham hotel

What is needed is a forensic audit of this fund to find if money is going where it should not

Comment

Originally posted by antmel View Post

i was in one of these places now there is a fund on money set up from the so called christian brothers who were made sell off some of their property

This fund is being run by a crowd who call themselves CARANUA with a committee and staff and run by silver spooned people who have no idea what children really went through ,These people are treating people who are entitled help from this fund like beggars ,i have been dealing with them and a more arrogant bunch you will never meet ,These are supposed to be so called advisors ,some traveling all over europe ,and when the hold meetings it has to be the best,: Gresham hotel

What is needed is a forensic audit of this fund to find if money is going where it should not
            Well, Is was my Brother who was in Daingean....I am compiling info to pass on to his children so they may be able to take the Irish Government to the European Court.....

I am also compiling info about the treatment My Mother went through when she was an unmarried Mother in 1938.....I believe there is also a case there for the European Court......I will hand that over to My sisters Son as it was my sister who was born out of wedlock.....Her son is well involved with the Labour Party in the UK so he can get all the legal help he needs.....

Best of luck with your efforts.......

Comment

Well, Is was my Brother who was in Daingean....I am compiling info to pass on to his children so they may be able to take the Irish Government to the European Court.....

I am also compiling info about the treatment My Mother went through when she was an unmarried Mother in 1938.....I believe there is also a case there for the European Court......I will hand that over to My sisters Son as it was my sister who was born out of wedlock.....Her son is well involved with the Labour Party in the UK so he can get all the legal help he needs.....

Best of luck with your efforts.......
              I believe the Catholic Church were employed by the Irish Government to do their ''Dirty Work''.....

Comment

This fund is being run by a crowd who call themselves CARAVAN with a committee and staff and run by silver spooned people who have no idea what children really went through ,These people are treating people who are entitled help from this fund like beggars ,i have been dealing with them and a more arrogant bunch you will never meet ,These are supposed to be so called advisors ,some traveling all over europe ,and when the hold meetings it has to be the best,: Gresham hotel

That organisation comes up from time to time on Liveline. They seem to be have capped the funds for individuals. Plus half the money in the pot is state money because that useless idiot Michael Woods(FF) gave the church a wonderful deal before he retired from politics. Surprise Surprise

Comment

caranua

The amount of this money paid to staff plus expenses is unbelivable this money is for children abused by church , government and the sadistic brothers,
                  most of the children were sent to these people as fodder for sadists . there crimes were mainly orphans, or mitching from school ,or broken homes
                  now these people have said the are putting a ceiling of €15000 on goods and other items that vicitims can receive ,(This is because they can see the money going down and their gravy train ending ),this after 4/5 years of handing out contract for works to their favourite people .I have a younger brother in his sixties who was treated terrible in artane ,he used to runaway from it ,then one night in the middle of the night he was taken by car to letterfrack unknownst to my mother or father .can you imagine the journey to letterfrack to visit him in the early fifties .this left him so bad ever since his marriage broke up and now he lives in a poxy bedsit and all the help he has got from caranua is a fridge and a washing machine ,this is because they told him he is not a householder The corruption is rife

Comment

I believe the Catholic Church were employed by the Irish Government to do their ''Dirty Work''.....
                    You have Dev and McQuaid te thank for all of that... The biggest pair of 'baggage carrying' feckin maniacs who ever got to the positions of running a country and a religion...both brainwashed and mentally damaged arseholes imo.
                    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

The amount of this money paid to staff plus expenses is unbelivable this money is for children abused by church , government and the sadistic brothers,
                      most of the children were sent to these people as fodder for sadists . there crimes were mainly orphans, or mitching from school ,or broken homes
                      now these people have said the are putting a ceiling of €15000 on goods and other items that vicitims can receive ,(This is because they can see the money going down and their gravy train ending ),this after 4/5 years of handing out contract for works to their favourite people .I have a younger brother in his sixties who was treated terrible in artane ,he used to runaway from it ,then one night in the middle of the night he was taken by car to letterfrack unknownst to my mother or father .can you imagine the journey to letterfrack to visit him in the early fifties .this left him so bad ever since his marriage broke up and now he lives in a poxy bedsit and all the help he has got from caranua is a fridge and a washing machine ,this is because they told him he is not a householder The corruption is rife
                      Disgusting carry on...a life ruined instead of reformed.....if that's what he ever needed in the first place....a bit of proper course of therapy or just love and understanding...but NO.... just lock them up with sadists.
                      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                        You have Dev and McQuaid te thank for all of that... The biggest pair of 'baggage carrying' feckin maniacs who ever got to the positions of running a country and a religion...both brainwashed and mentally damaged arseholes imo.
                        Not really....

It is the whole god-fearing country that is at fault......

The masses bowed to the rapists and sadists and gave them the adoration that allowed them to get away with what they did.......

The propaganda about the Eternal Flames still works, but the real shoite was to give the masses the illusion that if they FOLLOWED they were somehow superior to others......
                        IMO they were the ''Catholic Nazis''.....and still are.....

I have seen people turn their noses-up at my Mother and actually cross to the other side of the street......

They did that to the kindest woman on this earth......

Comment

but surely the "God-fearing masses" could also be seen as victims? We're all products of our upbringing, and if people are brought up in fear of Hell and eternal damnation, there's not many that would question it......it's not as though most ordinary people would have known what was going on, and they'd have been taught to accept the authority of the priests without question......

Comment

I have an Irish friend who lives in Devon. He was sent to Artane because his mother couldn’t look after him. He did nothing wrong and was sent to this hell where they beat the shite out of him daily.

During one of our get together he was telling me that he was sexually abused at Artane. Some weekends he was taken on the back of a motor bike to Daingean and raped on a regular basis. He said priests came from all over Ireland and the U.K. to have their fun. Sometimes, he said that he was raped several time in one night. He ran away from Artane when he was 13 and made his way to London.

The long term effect on this man stayed with him for the rest of his life. He was so effected that he could not even bath his baby daughters. He still cries over what happened to him. He is now 78 yrs of age,ffs.
                            I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                            Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

That is terrible Antmel, what that poor lad must have gone through does not bear thinking about. The Catholic church and the government who did their bidding, have a lot to answer for.

Comment

Working...
                              X