Basic Survival Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    well i think if the bomb gets dropped we're all fucked anyways...and it'd be like taking birth control after the pregnancy is well confirmed hehe
    Depends on how close you are to the drop zone and many other circumstances, like direction of the wind for example.
    Camouflage

Stockpile supplies, learn survival skills, pray!

Comment

Originally posted by Camouflage View Post
      Water purification. Water filters will only remove parasites but may be ineffective for viruses. Iodine tablets will take care of most viruses and bacterias.
      Treat water with iodine tablets and then filter. If possible, boil afterwards.
      We are very advanced here... we even have water purification plants.
      'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

hey i just said bombed and didnt get xxx'd out hehehe!!!
        No censorship here. We're all grown adults.

Comment

hey i just said bombed and didnt get xxx'd out hehehe!!!
          Yes you can even say **** with impunity
          Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
            i certantly wouldn't take them on your say so camo are you a doctor? if not you should not be advising taking of the tablets. you do not no what harm they might do.
            Didn't do our cat any harm...
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Gee Boxman thats great ..... XXXX XXXX XXXX can I say YYY? be de jazus I can , now wait ZZZ, wow dat's great

Comment

Maybe it was **** ?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
                  Maybe it was **** ?
                  Hang on you can't say that, we have to draw the line somewhere. Show a bit of decorum, there might be ladies present
                  Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

oops, sorry, ladies.

Comment

• Did someone say something about a bomb? Ah sure the only ones ever to drop nuclear weapons on human beings were the US and they're not about to drop one on us.... just imagine what 44 million people who call themselves Irish Americans would have to say about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                        No censorship here. We're all grown adults.
                        we are??????????? jez gimme some names hehe..

Comment

• Originally posted by boxman View Post
                          Yes you can even say **** with impunity
                          Pity the same cant be said about doing it.........lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
                            yes rashers they went out of date. just as well, i put mine in a safe place,so safe i forget where i put them.
                            I put mine in the shed when I got them and then dumped them (intentionally) later. It was a pathetic attempt by the gov.to look as though they were doing something. Much better to store bottled water if you really are paranoid. Its a bit like the story years ago during the cold war where people in America were stockpiling rations but did not cop on to the fact they needed water to reconstitute a lot of the products.

Comment

• Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                              America were stockpiling rations but did not cop on to the fact they needed water to reconstitute a lot of the products.

That reminds me of the story about the a time a pilot of a Russian MiG fighter landed his plane in the west and asked for political asylum.

The US were very interested in the workings of his plane, but thought it funny when they found that his radio worked on the old type valves.

They laughed and guffawed at this 'ancient' form of communication.

But the pilot put the grins on the other side of their faces when he reminded them that in the event of a nearby nuclear explosion their solid state radios would be fried.... useless. While his radio with the vacuum valves would not be affected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                                We are very advanced here... we even have water purification plants.
                                But what if they are out of action or contaminated due to natural disaster or war? And don't forget about the fluoride they are adding to the Irish water supply.
                                Camouflage

Stockpile supplies, learn survival skills, pray!

Comment

Working...
                                X