Some crap ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some crap ......

Kicking off over in England ....... even attacking private homes and cars , worrying times .

Gobshites all over the world

Comment

Am I right in saying that Drew Harris said 2 water cannons are on order for here ,

Comment

Not sure re that DP but if they should be on order if they are not. They are great at scattering a crowd. It is getting like mob rule in this country

Comment

Originally posted by DP Kilfo View Post
          Am I right in saying that Drew Harris said 2 water cannons are on order for here ,
          We borrowed 2 last week from the PSNI, they may need them back to deal with the rioting drug dealers.

Comment

Not content to outnumber one person in an attack , but to purposely stamp on a defenseless persons head .... what mindset ? ,

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post

We borrowed 2 last week from the PSNI, they may need them back to deal with the rioting drug dealers.
              They aren’t much of a deterrent in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo View Post

They aren’t much of a deterrent in the summer.
                What Summer Bo ? Personally I think that water cannons used here on the streets will only add fuel to the fire , coming up to an election been called some day soon FFFGG won't want protesters on the streets but I don't know what's happening with the world when parents are using young children for their so called cause ,,,On a positive note I hope our Team Ireland Olympic HEROS bring pride back ,some good TV news for all..

Comment

Well D,P. Kelly got her second gold tonight.
                  She was brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by DP Kilfo View Post

What Summer Bo ? Personally I think that water cannons used here on the streets will only add fuel to the fire , coming up to an election been called some day soon FFFGG won't want protesters on the streets but I don't know what's happening with the world when parents are using young children for their so called cause ,,,On a positive note I hope our Team Ireland Olympic HEROS bring pride back ,some good TV news for all..
                    I agree with you, the rioters would love it , and in spite of the weather, it still wouldn’t be as effective as it would in the middle of winter.

Comment

Working...
                    X