Was checking ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was checking ....

My electric / gas accounts on laptop the other day , it seems some poor fecker done a transaction by card and mistakenly their Er80 payment was credited to my account ...... told the company , but not sure what they can do about it , lady said she couldn't backtrack who the payment came from .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    My electric / gas accounts on laptop the other day , it seems some poor fecker done a transaction by card and mistakenly their Er80 payment was credited to my account ...... told the company , but not sure what they can do about it , lady said she couldn't backtrack who the payment came from .
    Well THEY wont be shocked!.... if you have the electricity...

Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post

Well THEY wont be shocked!.... if you have the electricity...
      Be fairly sure that if / when push comes to shove it'll be sorted .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Be fairly sure that if / when push comes to shove it'll be sorted .
        Hope so..

Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

It probably will be sorted eventually, it seems to take these organisations ages to do what is quick and easy for others. The source of that payment has to show up somewhere along the line

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
            It probably will be sorted eventually, it seems to take these organisations ages to do what is quick and easy for others. The source of that payment has to show up somewhere along the line
            Still there ... so far .

Comment

You have watch everything nowadays when buying online stuff. My wife has paid twice for things a few times and it’s a pain trying to get it reversed.

Comment

I avoid buying on line it is too much of a pain when it goes wrong

Comment

Working...
                X