Glasnevin....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Astor View Post
    Sorry if i missed anybody out especially you, you seem to have done a lot of the work on this forum, what part of Botanic Road did you live on?
    By the way i am Brian Lonergan.

Ah ha I know you Brian....but I know you wont know me....I was a very quiet shy person way back then......Yes I have changed......I lived just opposite the Addison ....160 Botanic Rd....
    It is what it is.

Comment

• I,m sure i must have known you, its all such a long time ago, you must have known Eamonn Gibney? I was born in 49 would you be much younger than me?

Comment

I,m sure i must have known you, its all such a long time ago, you must have known Eamonn Gibney? I was born in 49 would you be much younger than me?
        A lady never tells her age......Eamonn was my very first friend ( not boyfriend....just friend).....he is married now with a couple of kids....and his brother lives around the corner from me...
        It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pammy View Post
          A lady never tells her age......Eamonn was my very first friend ( not boyfriend....just friend).....he is married now with a couple of kids....and his brother lives around the corner from me...
          Say hi to the brother from me when you see him.He hung around with one of my older brothers.And dont forget little eamonn.lol.

Comment

Ah ha I know you Brian....but I know you wont know me....I was a very quiet shy person way back then......Yes I have changed......I lived just opposite the Addison ....160 Botanic Rd....
            ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????? Shy?

Comment

• Tommy Doolan was the man who collected slops for the animals around Prospect...He lived just beside the Royal Oak on the Finglas Road junction

Comment

• Originally posted by nansson View Post
                ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????? Shy?
                She grew up lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by tolka1 View Post
                  She grew up lol.
                  She's noh shy now T.....

Comment

She's noh shy now T.....
                    Feck off you.....I was a very shy retiring quiet young wan.......
                    It is what it is.

Comment

Feck off you.....I was a very shy retiring quiet young wan.......
                      Was.....

Comment

Was.....
                        Yes I admit not anymore....you got a problem with that....
                        It is what it is.

Comment

Yes I admit not anymore....you got a problem with that....
                          no.....

Comment

no.....
                            Right answer!!!
                            It is what it is.

Comment

• and dont mind her about her age.....its..............38 and holding lol..

Comment

Sorry if i missed anybody out especially you, you seem to have done a lot of the work on this forum, what part of Botanic Road did you live on?
                                By the way i am Brian Lonergan.
                                Welcome to the forum Brian, how is your sister Joyce ??
                                Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                                X